Agoti

After returning I decided to go again into a different dimension. One portal later I was in another dimensions. This time I decided to bring my dimension watch with me incase I entered another empty void. Well guess what, I ended up in. ANOTHER FUCKING VOID!!!

Icee: Alright where's Agoti? Guess I'll just hop around these rocks till I find him.

A little while later a saw some red in the distance. I teleport to where it was and saw a screen demon who must've been Agoti.

Agoti: Huh...This is...new.

Icee: Whats new?

Agoti: Welcome, inmate! It's been awhile since I've seen some new ugly faces...or faces in general.

Icee: Why's that?

Agoti: We're in the void, my own "Special Prison."

Icee: Oh, really? I can get you out. I can teleport between dimensions.

Agoti: Seriously!? Get me the fuck out of here now!

Icee: OK, OK. Calm down dude.

I set the watch to open a portal back to my place and we were out of the void.

Agoti: Finally!!! I'm finally out of there!!!

Icee: How long were you in there?

Agoti: Long time, I really don't want to talk about it.

Icee: Kay, sooooo, what are you going to do now?

Agoti: Meet with my manager, Solazar. My career must've tanked hard.

Icee: OK, but imma have to teleport you to him since we're underground. Also what's your career?

Agoti: I'm a rapper. Maybe you've heard of some of my songs.

Icee: Maybe? What are they called?

Agoti: Oh, duh. I haven't even told you my name. I'm Agoti. Some of my best hits include Screenplay, Parasite, and A.G.O.T.I.

Icee: You named a song after yourself? Also never heard those.

Agoti: Yeah, I did. Also how bout we rap battle? Get you familiar with some of my songs?

Icee: Alright. Let's do it. We'll do the 3 you said in that order.

After Screenplay.

Icee: Nice. I really liked that one. Definitely something I'd keep in my music Playlist.

Agoti: I know right? Here's Parasite.

After Parasite.

Icee: Also good. But I liked Screenplay better.

Agoti: Eh, that's fine. Now heres my personal favorite. The one named after me.

After A.G.O.T.I.

Icee: Best one by far. Anyways I'll teleport you to your manager now.

Agoti: Just drop me off by the beach.

I did that and decided to keep dimension traveling since I was having a lot of fun.