Icee and AGOTI vs. EXE Week

Icee: So Agoti, what does a Sega Genisis taste like.

Agoti: I don't remember, that was years ago.

Icee: Well I do have a spare one lying around.

Agoti: No. Just no. I'm not eating another one.

Icee: I wasn't going to say that. I wanted to mention it since it was on topic. I got a fuck ton of entities trapped in there. It took a while but it was a fun adventure.

Agoti: How did that happen?

Icee: Some murders were made, I connected it to a Sonic game. Which led to a whole nother thing and long story short I fought and trapped several Sonic look alikes.

Agoti: Sounds cool.

Icee: Mhm. Wanna go in and piss them off? Don't worry, I won't let them get you.

Agoti: Sure, Sol and Aldryx are busy so I'll do it.

Icee: Alright. First the Sega was in you, now you're going into the Sega.

Agoti: Uh, ok? Just fucking do it.

We walked to were I kept my stuff that needed to be locked up and I accessed the Genisis which was right next to the NES I trapped the Mario crazies in. I made a list mentally of what the order would be. First I decided to go with Xenophanes, just like before. I noticed Xeno changed the scenery, instead if Green Hills we were in the metal world where he kills Knuckles.

Agoti: This place looks like someone wanted to turn Sonic into a horror game.

Icee: You're not exactly wrong.

Xeno: You....you really have the nerve to show your face here?

Icee: Yes I do. Watcha gonna do about it?

Xeno growled at me.

Xeno: This time...I'll make sure you're dead, Icee.

Icee: What makes you think that, hedgehog? Agoti, NOW!

Agoti joined the song, we sang together and Xeno had zero chance. After roaring at us and yelling

Xeno: JUST...DIE!!!!

Agoti: Get the hell outta here!!

We went to the next opponent, the X man himself. The landscape was the usual eyes, teeth, and arms on the plants.

Agoti: This is some fucked up shit right here. The void may have been bad but at least it wasn't...this.

X: I see you've returned. And you brought a friend with you.

Icee: Sure have X! We're here to rap battle you since we had nothing better to do.

X: I may not be able to harm you, but what about your friend?

Icee: I can protect him. Let's just start.

Icee: Look out! He's making this harder than usual cause you're here! I'll take care of this, you gotta sing on your own.

Agoti: Shit.

After making sure Agoti could sing, I occasionally joined in, but it was mostly him. After that we went to Faker.

Faker: Oh its you again. Come to piss me off some more?

Icee: Just here to sing.

Faker: ....Fine, but one of you has to team up with me. Since I'm pissed at you I'll take the other guy.

Icee: Fine.

Agoti: Is this safe?

Icee: Don't worry, you'll be fine.

Icee: That was fun, you know you're a bit less, murder happy than the other 2.

Faker: Not that I've had a chance to do anything. But with you here not like I can do anything.

Icee: Okayyyyy, next opponent!

Agoti POV

Ok, I'm beginning to regret this. I know he mentioned murders, but nothing about several batshit insane Sonics.

Agoti: Uh, how about we stop with the Sonics?

Icee: Gotcha, evil Tails it is!

Agoti: Not what I mea-

We teleported again and this time everything was blocky and looked like an old school 3D game. Back when they didn't have it figured out and it looked like shit.

Icee: OOOHHHH TAILS DOLL! WHERE ARE YOU? YOU ADORABLE FLUFFY LITTLE PLUSHIE?

Then a creepy as fuck doll covered in blood showed up held by strings.

Tails Doll: STOP CALLING ME CUTE AND ADORABLE AND ALL THAT STUFF!!! I'LL KILL YOU, SLOWLY AND-!

Icee just hugged him as if he wasn't making death threats. Then he spotted me and grinned. Shit.

Tails Doll: A new victim! One that actually fears me, this is perfect!

Everything went dark and the creepy little shit appeared in front of me.

I had to deal with the little shit on my own. I'm going to have words with Icee when he gets back.

Tails Doll: Time to show you why you should fear me!

After the lights went out again, I felt a sharp pain in my chest, then the back of my head. Right as felt something on my throat the doll was sent flying across the room.

Icee: Sorry I left you. The little plushie teamed up with Chaotix and I had to deal with him. Probably should have just finished it quickly.

Well it's a shitty reason, but at least it explains why he wasn't here.

Agoti: No shit. But fine, I just wanna go now.

Icee: Aw, really? I still had 3 more planned.

Agoti: No, just no. I don't wanna deal with these fuckers anymore.

Icee: But it's fun to piss off Fleetway.

That made me freeze, he had to be kidding.

Agoti: Are you fucking kidding? YOU HAVE FLEETWAY IN HERE?!

Icee: I'm guessing you've read the comics? And know enough about him to know what he likes to do?

Agoti: GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!

Icee: Alright, alright. Let's go.

He finally got us out of there. And also healed my wounds. Next time he wants to do something I'll make sure to know what I'm getting into. He really is batshit insane.