Chapter 2

You might notice I changed from 3rd person to 1st person. I did this mainly because I realized it would be harder on me to try to write in 3rd person so, enjoy anyways!!

_____________________________

(Markus)

I sighed sitting in my truck outside of graphic design class. My head hurt but I didn't care, it's normal, especially since today is the first day back.

"You'll be fine..." I mumbled to myself as I looked in the driver mirror, and pushed my black hair back noticing small patches on blonde growing back in. "Shit, I know a should have had my hair dresser dye my head instead of my stupid ass doing it myself." I said and sighed, closing the mirror and getting out of the car.
________________________________

(Jayden)

Skyler dropped me off in front of the art building. "Have a great day." Sky laughed before driving away.

I sigh and headed in through the glass doors smelling the clean lemony spray throughout the air as if the building had just been opened.

I quickly made my way to the largest class on floor two, and I walked in to see no one else.

"Good morning Jayden!" Mrs. Lena said happily.

"Morning ma'am." I said kindly before taking a seat near the front.

I looked around, realizing that each table was two small tables next to each other.

"I assume whoever sits next to me will be my partner for future projects." I thought quietly as I heard the door opening.

I looked up to see a new face. They were definitely taller than me, and had to be at least close to 6ft. They had black hair and what looked like blonde roots growing in, and their jaw line was very smooth and round. They wore a leather brown jacket over a blue t-shirt and some black ripped jeans with brown combat boots.

"Oh well hello, your Markus right?" Mrs. Lena asked Him.

"Yeah, I'm the one who switched majors." He explained and she nodded.

"You can sit wherever you want." She said happily.

He must have felt me staring because he looked up straight at me, their brown and green eyes meeting mine.

________________________________

(Markus)

It felt like all eyes were on me and when I looked up, I was right.

A pair of blue eyes met mine. I hadn't looked someone else in the eyes in so long, it felt weird and made me somewhat nervous.

He was definitely a new face to me. He was a little darker skinned than me and had nice curly brown hair and very pretty blue eyes.

I shook my head and I wasn't sure why but I decided to sit next to him. I wasn't sure why I did, but I did.

"Hi." He said kindly, smiling at me as he held out a hand. "Names Jayden."

I stared at him for a moment and then shook his hand slowly. "M-Markus." I mumbled as we shook hands.

He smiled softly. "Nice to meet you, I love the jacket." He complimented.

I nodded quietly, sitting my bag down. "T-Thanks" I mumbled resting my head on my hand staring to the right at the door.

I stayed silent for a while still feeling his stare on me.