Raph x Slash

Warning: Contains sexual content, I don't mind your age but in order to proceed with reading this chapter you must have had the talk with an adult and fully understand what is going on at all times. I am very detailed as you all should hopefully know

Raph's Pov:

I was sitting on a rooftop, looking at the leaf in my hand. It instantly reminded me of my pet turtle Spike whom had mutated into this horrible monster called Slash. Crying was for the weak, I know. And I certainly wasn't weak. As on cue, I saw the leaf move and realized with a jolt of horror that I was shaking. I sighed and hugged my knees close to me. I had always loved confiding and ranting to my pet turtle and my friend Casey, but more so my pet turtle because he's been there longer for me. He's listened to me and he's understood everything I've said to him.

I looked back to when Spike first mutated into Slash, he'd been so big, terrifying and hot I'd dare say. I blushed slightly, shaking my head to clear the thought and instead thought of his turning point when I found out he had seriously injured my little brothers.

I felt that same familiar fury feeling rise up inside of me as well as a burning sadness. He wasn't who I thought he was...he isn't Spike anymore. Why can't I realize that? I buried my face in my hands, feeling a couple of tears roll down my cheeks. I wiped them away quickly and thought to the time I tried to grab his hand before he fell but I was just too late. I didn't even know if he was still alive anymore. How I wish there was an answer to all my questions about my former pet turtle I care so much about...

I looked at the leaf once more and my thoughts drifted back to all the times me and Leo used to fight as kids and how I would rant to Spike about it.

I sighed, feeling my throat choke up and looked down at the view of the cars going by when I suddenly felt another presence.

I sighed. "I know you're there."

"Smart move Raphael, slick as ever hm?" I could feel Slash's deep voice from behind me. I looked behind me and smiled, feeling overjoyed but I pushed my happiness away. There's no way he has the same affection I do for him. I lowered my head slightly, not wanting to look into his eyes.

"Something the matter tough guy?" I felt an arm wrap around me and I felt my eyes widen in astonishment when I felt Slash pull me closer to me. When I turned to look at him he had a welcoming grin on his broad face. I leaned my head on his shoulder, smiling. "I-I'm okay Spike...I mean Slash. I've just been thinking is all..."

"About your life? About your brothers?" Slash prompted, making me cast a weary glance at him. I shook my head in reply, not wanting to talk about it.

Slash wouldn't give up that easily. "You miss having someone to confide in about your family problems?"

"I talk to Casey." I said quickly. "But yeah, I miss having you around Slash..." I looked again at the leaf I was holding, a tear rolling down my cheek.

Slash wiped it away with his thumb and chuckled. "I've joined a gang that call themselves the mighty mutanimals. And I am their leader. I would like to introduce you to the members someday."

"I'd like that Slash." I couldn't think of anything except to rest in his warm comforting embrace for eternity.

Slash smiled at me and patted my head. I watched as he stood up and lifted me off the ground. I squealed in surprise and put my hands on his muscular shoulders. "S-Slash!" I protested. I hated being held but by Slash it was a mere exception but only because I had a soft spot for the guy.