Swiftangelo (Swift X Mikey)

Requested by: @transformersfan13579, hope it turned out ok. When writing it I didn't have much of an idea so I did the best I could

Third Person POV (NSFW WARNING!):

A certain blue turtle was sitting down with his brothers. Yep, that's Swift. The leader of the street punks. Although he may be the leader, his second in command Rebel was oftentimes more than a leader than he was. Sure Rebel wasn't exactly a leader, more of a mom than anything but that didn't stop him from bossing the older turtle around and it pissed the leader in blue off.

He stood up. "I'm going out."

"Be careful," Rebel warned. "It's mating season. You can-"

"Bye Rebs!" The turtle in blue then decided to leave, leaving Ghost and MC in question about what was going on. Well more of MC rather than Ghost because Ghost honestly didn't give a fuck about what was happening.

Swift sighed, beginning to walk around. There would be humans here. He knew it. God...he wanted to fuck someone so bad right now. He wanted to pin a human to the wall and just slide his cock in them.

Just thinking about it made his member twitch in his pants. He knew he couldn't just fuck someone out of the blue. He would need consent first. So the blue masked punk decided to hide in the shade so he can rub himself.

Swift closed his eyes and let out a soft moan as he reached into his pants and laid down, already feeling as hard as a rock. "O-ohh...f-fuck..." He began to rub himself more, throwing his head back in pleasure. He looked down to see he was dripping in precum. "Well...I'm gonna need new pants...haha...I'll worry about it later.."

Swift's POV (nsfw warning):

Suddenly I felt my hands being pinned over my head and let out a gasp, starting to panic but the guy who pinned me shushed me and began to roughly jerk me off which caused me to whimper. I obviously wanted more but at the same time I didn't know if I wanted this. Mating season was messing with my head. "N-ngh!~ S-stop!~" I panted and looked at the guy. He was wearing an orange mask. He looked a lot like MC- NO...

"I'm Michelangelo." The guy told me as he took off my clothes so he could have better access to my body.

I covered myself. "Swift...the name is-" I was about to finish but then I felt something cold, hard and wet enter me and let out a scream. "DAMN THAT~" I didn't a chance to finish as Mikey began to thrust fast. I moaned loudly and threw my head back in pleasure as I grabbed onto his shoulders. Despite him being a stranger this felt good...I loved every second of it.

"First time?~" Mikey asked as he began to jerk me while slamming into me.

This drove me crazy and by crazy I mean crazy. "D-DADDY!~ O-OH Y-YES!~ R-RIGHT~" I couldn't finish because soon I came all over my plastron.

Mikey smirked at this and thrusted a couple more times before releasing inside of me. But despite releasing he didn't stop.

"O-oh!~ Y-yes!~"

This went on for hours. And I mean hours. We had climaxed about 10 times. I lost count after that but all I know is I won't be walking for a good long time.

"You're a sexy beast~" Mikey commented as he pulled out of me. My ass was as red as Rebel's mask. It was rather a horrifying yet embarrassing sight.

"I-I know~" I winked at him. "Be my boyfriend~ the next time I get to be dom~"

"We'll see about that bottom boi~" Mikey gave me a piece of paper (his number) and then left me in the shadows to process what the hell happened.

After about a half an hour of processing I finally stood up. I used the wall to guide me at least a couple feet away from where all the damn cum was.

I fell to my knees and panted, quickly getting dressed and then headed home for the night. I couldn't tell Rebel what happened even if he probably could tell from the way I was walking. I wasn't in the mood for another lecture from my younger brother.