CHAPTER18

The place were jade had parked in front of looked classy yet simple. We both got out of the car and as soon as my hand was free she grabbed it ,intertwining our fingers. Her eyes were so bright and the happiness was practically radiating out of her , that alone made a huge smile appear on my face . As we entered the restaurant, a huge wave of happiness entered me. I haven't felt this much joy...in, we'll forever. My thoughts came to a halt when a waiter approached us. He was roughly about the same age as us 17. He was tall and muscular, he had sandy blond hair and brown eyes. I also noticed his eyes roaming Jades body, and I couldn't help but feel jealously. Out of all emotions jealousy was the one I hated the most.
" right this way" he said
Which was our signal to follow him
We sat down at our booth. He handed us our menus and left to my joy. I already knew what I wanted so there was no point for me to open up the menu. Jade wasn't picking it up ether so she must know too.
"How was school" she asked
"Horrible...you weren't there"
" sorry love" she said while leaving a quick peak at my lips
" how'd you pick this place" I said with an everlasting smile.

"I used to come here as a little girl" she said

"Really-"

I was cut of buy the stupid waiter. Can't he wait ,I was talking.
"Are you ready to order"

" yes, I will be having Fettuccine with white sauce." She said smiling

" I will have fettuccine with white sauce and chicken." I said back politely not wanting to show my dislike for him.

" I didn't know you liked pasta" we both said
We looked at each other and started laughing.
After some talking and we'll kisses.
The waiter came back with our food.
He put my plate I front of me and did the same with jades.
" Call me sometime when you get board of this nerd" he said smirking than handed her a pice of paper with his name on it and a number saying 'call me some time'.
Sighing I let me heard down and let the thoughts course through my head like razors.Maybe he's right, I mean who would really want me, there's nothing special about me. I don't even like myself why would any one else like me. Maybe jade just pity's me. Even if she does I still have her and I'm not letting go of her ,in well forever , so I'll just lie to myself and tell my self she loves me the way u lover her.

There was a loud gasp which caused me to look up. There was a waiter dripping with water his hair wet and everything, and there was jade a huge smirk plastered on her face and now an empty cup which was moments ago filled with water.

" let's go jay" she grabbed my hand and took me to the car.
"The nerve of that guy, he looks like a monkey with to much spray tan on" she said rambling
I laughed at the comment because she was right this guy used spray tan to much he looked like a orangutan.
( ̄(工) ̄) Time Skip(O_O)

We ended up cuddled on the couch with a movie on.
It was a bit plain but I loved I loved it it was so awesome.
"Sorry things didn't turn out the way they did" apologizing with a kiss on my hand and 2 on my neck.

"Are you kidding , I loved this better than a restaurant"

"Really"
"Yup"......"I prefer just cuddling on the couch sharing kisses and watching a movie"
"Oh...well now I know what to do for our next date" she smiled at me
"Babe I'm tired I'm going to fall asleep" I said as I let out a yawn

"Sleep I'll be right here when you wake up"

"Promise"
" I promise cupcake..now go to sleep jay"

"Okay"

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪
So I haven't updated in a long time I understand if your all mad.Sorry.
~Dark Rose 🌹🌑