Chapter9(suicide)

Jades POV

He must have a very forgiving heart. Because I made his life miserable but he let me hold him till he slept.

He looks so peace full. Which just adds to the guilt. But what adds to the guilt is that he loves me . How do you hate someone but love them at the same time? That's not possible. But he still managed to do that. He's stronger than me ,his life's seems so broken,he's in poverty,he cuts,he loves the person who hates him. But today I think I may just like this nerd.

It was currently 7:00in the morning I woke up early , he was still sleeping. I am going to wake him up, he probably doesn't want to ruin his perfect attendee. I shook him,I pulled his hair and yelled. But he was still sleeping .

An idea came to mind . I stared to nibble his ear loaf. A moan came out of his mouth as I saw him wake up. "You know I wish I could wake up every morning" he whispered mostly to himself because he said it so low but his legs were still wrapped around me so I did hear what he said. He slowly unwrapped his legs around me .

He went out the door, I got up and followed him, he went straight into a bathroom as I was about to enter with him, he shot the door closed .He must want alone time. I turned my heel and was about to walk but I heard muffled crying. I knew it was him. I tried to open the door but it was locked damn. I heard wincing of pain. How the fuck do the I open this fucking door. I always keep a bobby pin on my hair. I grabbed the bobby pin and stuck it in the lock.

*Click* that when I knew it was open. I opened the door and saw the awful seen before me. Jay was on a stool and around his neck there was rope. The rope was tied to a fan. My heart was clenching at the thought of him leaving.

" Please Jay come down" I told him calmly do he won't actually fall because I scared him.

"What do you care,you probably wish I was dead. But before I go I Love You, I always wanted to tell you that"he said

"Plea-please don't leave me " I said at this point there were nonstop tears coming from his face.

I got a stool and did the only thing I could do. I placed the stool in front of him, I got up and put my arms around him.

"What are you doing" he said

" I love you" I said

I smashed my lips on his. My hand found there way around his neck , I could feel the rope their. He warped his arms around my waist. While my hand were on his neck I quickly found the knot and I un tied it. I took him off the stool while still kissing. I took him in the bed I pulled out and I stared at him. He was trying to commit suicide.

" pleAse don't ever try that again" I whispered

" I won't"he said "did you really mean it when you said you loved me." He said

I smiled" I meant every word" I said

"I fact, would you Jay liked to be my boyfriend"

~~~~~Cliff hanger

~Dark rose