Chapter15

Ç{Jays POV}Ç
3 weeks later

I was currently cuddling against jade. I was so boa-. " Can we go to the park" I suddenly asked jade
"Fine" she said
I got up but suddenly jade pulled me back. I let a surprised manly squeak . Jade let out at laugh. I looked at her confused;why was she laughing? In between giggles she breathed out"your giggle is so girly."
Okay fine their was nothing manly about it.
I pouted ,jade was practically the man in the relationship and I was the girl that is not fair I'm the man not her. She kissed my pout away and asked"why we're you pouting".

"I'm the girl in the relationship that's not fair I'm supposed to be the manly man"

"Tell me if you think your giggle , your laugh, the way you love to cuddle is manly. Cause it's not plus I am the man in this relationship not you ,you will not be the man.......or else start finding another girl ...nerd." She said playfully

After a short silence I asked her"why do you want me to be the woman in our relationship"

" believe it or not I always wanted to be dominant in a relationship....aka the man . So don't ever change I want you to be the woman till the day I die Mr.Jewel" I gasped at what she said I knew I should mind the married part but strangely I didn't what bothered me a little was that apparently I was going to take her last name instead of the other way around and I was fine with that.

"Strangely I want to take your last name."

"Good I wouldn't want it any other way ............. You still want to go to the park."

" Mmh " I mumbled as I got up and grabbed my black jumper. I let out a giggle jades Britishness was rubbing on me.

I smiled at her I did want to marry her even though sometimes she losses her temper over the slights of things.
¥Flash back ¥

Today's weather was perfect that Jade took me out for ice-cream in the park.
I ordered coffee chocolate chip and jade ordered the same she just added hot fudge on top.

There were some friends of her and she quickly pecked my lips and told me she'll be right back.

She was gone quite a while. As I finished my ice-cream I heard the cutest and distressed meow. I followed the noise and found a cute white kitten stuck on top of a branch. I quickly reached out and grabbed him. As I held him in my arms I searched for a tag of ownership but there was none. And I noticed that he or she was fairly skinny . "Jay" I heard jade scream out and I jumped in surprise that I let the kitten go and it went scurrying through a bush. As I turned around to look for jade I was being pushed against the tree. It hurt real bad I always bruised easily. She pinned my arms and gripped them hard. Tears started to stream down my face , the pain was excruciating. She started to slam me against the tree ; "please jade stop stop STOP STOP"
"Jade stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
She quickly let me go and I crumpled to the floor. She started to cry "I'm sorry I I didn't realize what I was doing please please please forgive me. I'm so sorry i-iiii dint know please"

" it's fine " I replied as soon as I looked in her eyes
"But it's not fine I'm sorry"
Flashback over 「」Authors not this was just a filler chapter