Chapter7 (What is this part 2)

Warning I did not edit this.

Jades POV

As soon as doughi dugles left Jay yelled "what is this". He sounded angry but in his eyes I saw relief. I smirked " we'll I just saved your life and your mums. I walked I front of his mom and continued" Hi, I am jade".
She smiled and hugged me. I could hear her mouth something but it wasn't clear, all I heard was 2 words, she and one. She pulled back and smiled and said " we'll what brings you here jade".
"Well I came her to study with my touter jay". I think she knows that her son is my touter because he looks like a mamas boy.
" thank you , for saving us and well giving him that big amount of money" that's all she said because I cut her of" You don't have to pay b-" to my surprise she cut me off by said" we will pay it all back " " no y-" she made this shhhhh!! Sound and went somewhere. I like her more than jay , that's funny. I turned around to see jay looking down, weird I said to my self. I walked over to him and lifted his head. Instead of seeing puffy eyes or a frown, I saw a smile but not any smile it actually reached his eyes. I chuckled.
" why are you laughing " he asked
" I thought you were crying or something turns out you were smiling".
He blushed . His face was on fire.
A loud bang came from outside the door. I saw his eyes widen, he quickly pushed me upstairs while covering my mouth. He pulled me in side a room. I assumed it was his room because harry potter posters where every where. He tried pushing me in a closet but me being stronger I stopped.
" jade please get in the closet I'll explain later. No matter what don't open the door till I come get you.
I got in the closet because I saw in his eyes he was sincere with me.
He quickly closed the door and went out his room but he made sure to look the door from the inside. I dug myself into the far conner.
A hiss came out of my mouth. I saw that I was sitting on a box. It was red with black on it . I noticed that it was a double box. I stood up with the box in my hand. I touched the Cellini and knew I found what I was looking for , the light. I pulled the string, it was dusty. I knew I was invading privacy but my curiousness got the better of me. On the left that's was written Bully in bold print I opens the side of the box and saw a razor. Does this mean he cu-cuts. What shocked me the most was than my name was on the blade and there was fresh blood. Which means he cut this morning because he was all day in school and came home. I quickly opened the other box and saw that it said my love. I opened it and was shocked even more there was fresh blood on it but not only that I saw a name that I recognized. That was was so familiar to me . It w-w-was my name. I was his bully and his love bu-but how I made his life horrible but he loves me. I puts back the blades. I hardly recognized I was crying until I felt the salty taste if years that I was oddly to familiar to me . . I heard the door unlocking and the closet door opening as soon I saw that is was jay I ran and hugged him hard but still holding the box. I pulled back and showed him the box .
" you weren't s-supposed to see that " he said his voice cracking at the end.
I ran to him and hugged him and buried my face in the crook of his neck.
I'm sorry I kept saying over and over again.
Pain, disgusted but not at him but my self, and worry fill me. But the biggest emotion in me was guilt. I took my face out of his neck and looked at his eyes, they were red and puffy and tears will rolling of them ,
" what is this" I sAid
He didn't answer me but he wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face on my neck.
~~~~||~~~~||~~~cliff hanger~~~||
A/N
So what do you think.
Vote
~ dark rose