Chapter8( tears)

Jays POV

I wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my face in the crook of her neck. I love her but I'm not ready to tell her! I cried harder as she lifted my head. " Please tell me" she whispered.
" I I'll t-t-tell y-you la-later" I stud erred
I put my head in the crook. She lifted my legs so I was wrapping my legs around her. I am so fat she must be really strong. She carried me to my tiny bed . She sat down and my legs were still warped around her.
She started to sing one of my favorite songs A Match Into Water by Pierce The Veil.

I kissed the scars on her skin, I still think you're beautiful. And I don't ever wanna lose my best friend.

I screamed out"God you vulture!" Bring her Back or take me with her!

Tear it down! Break the barricade! I wanna see the sounds it makes.

I hate this flavor with passion and I fucking hate the after taste!

How does it fell ?(how does it feel?) How does it feel well it feels like I'm on fire.

Wake up I know you can hear me!
Make me a promise her tonight. Love like a tidal wave.

Dreamless in early graves, I never wanted it to be this way.

The chemicals will bring you home again. This is it,when it's done we can say that's when it's sudden death we fight back.

Oh yeah!!!¡¡¡!!!

Pretend like i don't intice you.

I've seen you circling the sky above my head. You traitor!!
I'll never be taken for granted again. Keep digging holes in the desert!

Say a prayer for you. I know that you're in pain but if we die at the same time, does it still scare you?

Make me a promise here tonight. Let's goo!!¡¡!!
Dreamless in early graves, I never want it be this.

The chemicals will bring you home again.

This is it, when it's done we can say that,
Oh my God were not going make it.

WE WILL BRING THE TIDAL WAVE(x7)

And nothing will remain!
Shes mine!¡!
Cuz baby I'm the one who haunts her dreams at night. Until she's satisfied.

Make me a promise her tonight. Love like a tidal wave

Dreamless in early graves, I never wanted it to be this way.
The chemicals will bring you home again.

This is it, when it's done we could say that when it's sudden death we fight back.
Go!!!!¡¡¡¡!!!!
Fuck it !!!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡!!!!!!!!!

As she said the last verse I felt darkness infuse me.

----A/N
Short chapter
But I wrote lyrics for A Match into Water by PTV(ps. That means Pierce The Veil

I will update self harm love story tomorrow.
~dark rose