Chapter4(Is this the real jade)

Jades Pov
I sat down on my bed . This is going to be boring but he is the same nerd i saved so let the fun begin. He sat down talking and opening a book, all i could hear was Bla Bla Bla Bla.
"Stop, your making my head hurt" i said while covering my ears
"But we have to study" he said back
I started to touch his thigh. " w-What are you doing "he said moving away from me
"Calm down i was just playing,now that i have your attention stop my ears hurt" i said whining
Right than my eyes started to drop i let out a sigh and every thing went black.

Jays POV
As i was explaining jade fell asleep. I just stared at her .How does she do it i thought.
Shes the reason i get bullied , cry myself to sleep, and self harm but shes looks so innocent,so fragile,so beautiful. Yet i hate her but love her as well.How does she make me love her but at the same time hate her? She started to turn around mumbling ,"Come come back spaghetti , i am hungry ". She looks so innocent. I went down stairs. Maybe i should cook. I searched to the cabinets and found what i needed. After 30 minuets i was done. I went up stairs to wake jade up. I shook her.
" Let me sleep love" she said still mumbling .D-did she just call me love. She stood up yawning.
"What do you want" she said
" you w-w-were mumbling something about spaghetti ,so i made you spaghetti.
" Your the best" she yelled she raced down the stairs
Wow is this the real Jade