Chapter 12( gang wars part2)

Jays POV

I was so cold. I instantly woke up to find jade missing. I shot out if my bed , worry filling me. And to top it all off I couldn't see. I frantically started to touch and feel the things around me . I knew I found my desk when I felt my glasses , I put them on. As my sight clears I see a note . I carefully read it ❤️Jay I love you with all my heart. I might not come back but if I do I promise we will go on our first date.
With my heart
~Jade ❤️

What!! Millions of ideas what could have happened to her raced through my head . I instantly felt the hardness of the floor. My eyes were stinging with tears waiting to fall. I pulled out my phone and called jade.

Flashback

"Hi" jade said shyly
"Hi" I replied just as shyly
"Your really cute can you give me your phone number" she said blushing
"T-Thanks , your cute to, "
I pulled out my phone and handed it to her.
"Put yours in and I'll put mine in your phone" I said
She handed me her phone but our
hands brushed slightly
We both jumped a little."did you feel those tingles "she said
" I did" I responded
I quickly put in my number and so did she.
I handed it back to her she handed it back to me .
" we should go on a date" she said
" yes we should"
Just then her friends called her.
" I'll have to be going"
She quickly gave me a kiss on the cheek and went.
FlashBack over📲

Ever since then I always called her on her phone to see if she changed her phone number
When ever she said hello I never answers I just Hung up .

I pressed 1 which was speed dial for her phone.

The number you called is not available plea-. I pressed end and I finally let my tears spill . I went on the bed and hugged the pillow that smelled like jade. My vision was becoming even more blurry.
I couldn't breath. I was gasping for air. I realized I was having a panic attack. I turned around hugging the pillow more closely. In hope that it would stop. The last thing I saw was the clock saying 8:59 am . Just than darkness started to take over.
Don't sleep
Don't sleep
Don't slee-
Don-
D-
Sleep

Jades POV

I arived at the abandon were house at 2:00am.
I saw my gang standing in a fighting pose. I whistled. They turned around. I walked over to them and handed then almost all the guns and knives.
I then walked over to Jasmine and kas.
I handed jasmine her clothes and handed Kas his clothes.
"Thanks"they both said
I handed them both 1gun and 2 knives.
I got the last 3 guns which were 2 pistols, M-4 Carbine, and 2 daggers.

I screamed"1.......2..........3.Go!!"
My gang or soon to be gang ran inside the were house. I never liked to be noticed to I quickly went to the back and enters through there. At what I saw made me gag.
Girls were tied to walls and chained. Blood was every where.
Sweet blood. I always loved blood. All the things I could do with blood. Whimpers brought me out of my blood fantasy. I ran and round housed kicked all the locks. The girls fell grunting. I walked over to them and helped them up.
"You know you could have just used the key over there"said a brunet

"But were would the fun be in that" I responded chuckling

"Yeah but I would hurt less when we fell" she said back

" your a rebel aren't you" I said

"You've got that right " she said smirking

I noticed ever one of the girls went out the back door and only me and her were there.
" so what room is this" I said
" it's the torture room ." She replied dryly " were in the back of the were house were locked in, But that door over there isn't. She said pointing.
"But we were chained so we couldn't reach it. She said once again

" you can go now" I said
" I'll be waiting out side for you" she replied and walked out.

As soon as she walked out ,the door main door was opening. I quickly ran to hide under a rack . 7 men entered.
"We're are the girls" a red head said.
They started searching. A guy wAs coming near the rack. He found me. I quickly covered his mouth and brought my knife out. I sliced his throat. Beautiful red gushing blood came out. I took out a tube and filled it with his blood. I made sure the blood was not spilling every where. I swiftly moved to hide behind the desk and once again I sliced the guy's throat. And filled the small tube with his blood. And repeated every thing till there was only 2 guy's left.
" hey we're did the rest of the boys go !" One said
The same red head and a guy with brown hair was left. Well I guess I am busted. Time to come out and kill them.
I stepped out . The guy with red hair stepped up to me. I could smell his rancid breath from a foot away. I stepped back from the bad smell. "Get em' Riley . Said the guy with red hair.
Riley stuck up a muscled arm."you wanna play with the big boys?"
"You know what ? I do because I took down 5 of your guys" I answered
Jumping , I grabbed his arm ,and pinned him with my knee. I punched him straight in the jaw. Riley roared in pain. I was than pulled by the red head I quickly kicked him in the balls. I grabbed my pistol and shot him straight in the forehead. I turned around. He looked back to me and with his other arm , he socked me in the nose. Blood gushed out in a stream and I became dazed. I love blood. He ran toward me , swinging his arm for another blow. Quickly I wiped the metallic smelling blood away from my nose and ducked the punch. Turning in my heel, I leaped onto his back. I say on his back like he was a horse. I grasped his greasy brown hair and yanked it back. I pulled it back with force and I heard his neck snap. I got of him and went to the red head I got his blood in the tube and did the same for the brown headed guy. I got out my M-4 Carbine and walked through the door were the 7 men entered. I walked and saw another room. What's with the rooms in hear. I shot 15 men and there was only one left. He caught me of guard and a dagger was poking me in the stomach. " I wouldn't make any movements " he said
He turned his head and yelled" scar get over here"
There was no answer.
" he got killed all ready " he muttered

I quickly pulled out my two daggers and held them on each side of his neck.
He slowly turned his head. He launched his knife into my stomach and I sliced his head off. I took the knife out of my stomach. Fuck I cursed. I took tore a price of my shirt and wrapped it around my injury. I slowly collected small samples off their blood from the 16 men I just killed. The pain in my stomach was not even felt because I was used to this , my stomach just felt numb. I love blood , I loved blood so much that in training I looked forward when I missed blocking a shot so blood would trickle down.
Never mind that.
In total I killed 23 men. I felt to num to kill more people so I walked .
Like the girl said she was outside waiting for me.

"Follow me "I said
She followed.
I dropped her with jake which was standing out side the were house. I had to make sure jay was okay. I saw the time it was 8:60 am.
Cliff hanger🗻🆚🗻
I hope you vote for this I worked hard .
~🌹 dark rose