Chapter 10( i love you)

Sorry I haven't updated

Hope this makes up for it

Jay's POV

M-me her boyfriend!! I couldn't believe it. But it'll never work out she's a hot bad girl I am just an ugly nerd. But would it hurt to try?

I smiled , I knew my answer and I said to her " I love you, of course" I kissed her this time instead of her. Her lips were so sweet that when I pulled out I wanted to kiss her again. She smiled at me " let's go on a date".

" where?" I asked

" how about a movie" she said

I nodded my head to show her I agreed. I kissed her cheek before getting of of her.

"You know what forget the movie,please stay by my side" she whispered

I went and sat down next to her. She quickly wiggled her way in between my legs. She rested her head on my chest and closed her eyes. " please don't ever try to k-kill your self again" she sobbed a little. " I won't" I said

I buried my face in her neck and tried to sleep but my glasses made it Impossible. I took of my glasses and buried my face back into her neck. I smelled her sent before falling asleep .

Jades POV

He made me whisper. I never ever whispered not even when I was a goodie goodie. This is love !, Is this love? Could it be that jade the murder, bad girl, fearsome, the street fighter, in a powerful gang, is in love. My heart flutters when he speaks. He might tame me . But I can't bring him into gang wars or my crazy messed up life .

There was vibration on my back pocket. I slowly pulled it out making sure I didn't wake Jay up.

From Mark : fighting with new gang tomorrow at the abandoned were house. 2:00 am

I quickly texted him back

To Mark: I'll bring guns and knives. I'll be there.

I set an alarm for 1:00 am so I could get the guns and knives

I turned of my phone and smelled jays sent in ,it may be the last time I see him. That's the risk of gangs you never know when you'll die. I slept with my head on his chest. This may be my last sleep, but at least it is with Jay.

A/N I was going to end it her but

Continued.

🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓

1:00 am

I quickly turned off the alarm. I slowly got of Jay. I finally got off him.i tiptoed to his desk I grabbed a pen and paper, and wrote ❤️Jay I love you with all my heart. I might not come back but if I do I promise we will go on our first date.

~Jade ❤️

Good bye jay or see you tomorrow.

I hope. I walked back to him and kissed his nose. I than realized I can't go down the stairs it's like 1:00 am .I might wake up his mother. I quickly went to the window, I opened it , with me doing this for years I easily jumped down. Luckily I landed on my feet, and with that I was off.