Epilogue

The sea is everything you said it would be.

Time has passed and I have forgotten how you looked. Your dresses and bed no longer smell like you. And I can no longer hear the sound of your heels as you walk around in our cottage.

I have also forgotten the sound of your voice.

You feel like a distant memory now.

Can't you see how much we lost?

Thousands now have gone

But still we're alive

Now where we wanna be?

But the pain is still there and it's the only comfort I have to know that you existed. I can't rest, I can't sleep and it pains me to breathe, but then again I don't want to let go of that feeling. It's better than to not feel anything at all.

I'll be waiting here for you

Hope you find the way

Our home, sweetest home

You will come back to me

The kids are fine, they are growing taller every day. They sometimes miss you as much as I do. I don't blame them, you raised them from a very young age. I grieve for you and for the child we never had, so I see these brats as my own.

In the wind

Echoes of you

Let me know

Memory lane

Ever since you died, I've been waiting under our tree. But today I got tired and decided to look for you outside the walls. Maybe you are somewhere out there. I wore the coat you made for me and I went on a mission to find you. I walked for days until my feet brought me to the sea.

I wore the coat

The one you gave to me

Meet me here

I wanted to keep looking but I could not look beyond the vastness of the sea. The world was such a big place, I thought that maybe you didn't die and you might be somewhere on this world. Somewhere unknown, a place that I wasn't allowed to go.

Life back then was simpler

Now it's not the same

The part you would play was so unthinkable

So I sat on the sand, and I waited. It was the only thing I could do. Some people tell me it's a waste of time but to be honest there's nothing else for me to do but wait. In this lifetime, I want to dedicate it to you. I know that in my next life ... I won't be able to see you.

Feels likе only yesterday

I sat herе with you

We were in our hearts to be invincible

The only regret I have is not being able to tell you how much I love you. I took a selfish decision and your death was the result. Maria ... I just wanted to live a long happy life with you.

You were always my first choice, my most beloved. Did you not believe my words?

In the wind

Echoes of you

Let me know

Memory lane

Now, I am here alone. Looking at the unknown beauty that is in front of me. The sea is the same color as Erwin's eyes. You were right.

Erwin left me the sea to remember him.

I wore the coat

The one you gave to me

Meet me here

But you left me nothing.

To my most beloved, my forever and always.

-Levi

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

One More Time

End

.

.

.

.

.

.

.