✰𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓: 𝐀 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠✰

>Two Week Timeskip | The beginning Of The School Year<                                                    

                            {Third Person | Focus ~ Alexander}

His hands were shaky, he had butterflies, and he just couldn't stop moving. He's always had horrible first day jitters, but it's gotten severely worse as the days had passed. And now, he's finally here. He always though that he would be ready for today, in fact, he was excited for this day to come. But the second thoughts kept flooding in, he still had a bit of time left to leave. But he had worked too hard to quit now, so keeping that in mind, he held his head up and kept a positive attitude. Alexander holstered his backpack onto his back and put his phone into his pocket, walking out of his room. As he stepped in the hallway, he peaked into Thomas' room, smiling at what he saw.

Thomas snuggled into his small pillow, hugging it tightly and lightly snoring. His long, curly hair hiding his face, though his vibrant brown eyes still peaked through. His mouth agape with a bit drool staining the white cushion. He was wrapped up in his warm blanket, sleeping soundly. "Adorable, I almost don't wanna wake him up...Oh well!"

He grabbed him by his shoulders and shook him just enough for him to feel something. Thomas stirred, only slightly conscious, and sighed. "Just five more minutes.." He murmured, turning over and pulled his blanket back over himself. Alexander hummed and walked out of the room, but as he stepped over the threshold, he thought up an idea and smiled. He quickly ran to the kitchen, searching the upper cabinets for a cup. He snatched a large, blue plastic cup and ran it under some icy cold water. He crept back down the hall and tiptoed into Thomas' room. Alexander, just to be an ass, harshly shook him awake. Thomas slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Okay! Okay! Just give me a-" Alex threw the cold cup of water onto him and ran out of the room, bursting with laughter when he heard Thomas' high pitched shout.

After shaking off the few moments of shock, he jumped out of bed, running down the hall after him. An immense feeling of fear washed over Alexander as he saw Thomas dashing down the hall, making a b-line straight towards him. He ran behind the tall island, on his knees, attempting to hide. Thomas quietly walked towards the island, peering over the counter and smiling. Alex looked up at him and squeaked, standing up and running to the left. {Such a stupid idea smh} "You asshole." Thomas sneered playfully, grabbing Alexander by his arms with a smirk. Seconds after, Alex felt something brushing up against his sides. He began to laugh loudly, squirming and trying to push him away, but he couldn't quite get away. As Thomas sped up his movements, Alexander's laughing became borderline screaming, his arms flailing around crazily. The soft and non-perceivable enragement of a letter on both of their wrists became a bit more visible.

Thomas began to laugh himself as he stopped and shushed him. "Could ya quiet down a bit, people are gonna think your screamin' bloody murder. Ya know the walls are thin as paper." Alex leaned back onto Thomas' chest, catching his breath, yet chuckling at the Southerner's sweet accent filling his ears. They stood in comfortable silence, along with Alexander's heavy breathing. Thomas ruffled his hair, to which Alex almost immediately attempted to lay it back down, making him snicker. "You good?" "Mhm." "Good." He pushed Alexander off of him, walking into the kitchen and grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl on the counter. Alex gasped. "Rude."

"Says the guy who threw a cup of cold water at me for no reason." "It was for a reason, a great reason in fact...it was for my entertainment." Thomas took a bite of his apple, staring straight at him monotonously. "What?" "I am actually gonna slap the shit outta you." Alexander tutted, waving his finger. "Ah, ah, aah. Violence is never the answer, besides, you love me too much to hurt me." He compressed his lips and folded his arms. "You better be glad that's true. Now leave me be, I have to get ready." As Thomas began to walk down the hall, Alex tapped him on his shoulder. "Thanks." He furrowed his eyebrows. "For what?" Alexander grabbed his backpack straps, holding onto them tightly. "For making me feel..you knooow..happy." Thomas smiled, walking up to him and giving his nose a quick boop. "My pleasure."

He took his leave, retreating back to his room. Alexander stood there with a light blush on his face, a sweet feeling lingering in his chest before withering away. Though, as this little feeling harbored inside of him, he felt this mellow feeling on his wrist. But when he went to examine it, there was nothing there. He shrugged it off figuring it was just is sensories playing with him, though he found it weird that this has been happening a lot recently. Thomas walked back out into the hallway, and seeing that Alex was about to ask a question, he answered it for him. "And no, I'm not gonna make you breakfast, you lost your 'ability to eat my cooking' privileges." Alexander giggled, making Thomas cover his mouth to suppressed his own laughter.

"Lost my ability to eat your cooking my ass."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was edited by future JamiltonStoryWriter, the original chapter was utter garbage and made me physically cringe so like. Yey.