✰𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧✰

{Third Person | Focus ~ Alexander}

Thomas walked back out into the hallway, and seeing that Alex was about to ask a question, he answered it for him. "And no, I'm not gonna make you breakfast, you lost your 'ability to eat my cooking' privileges." Alexander giggled, making Thomas cover his mouth to suppressed his own laughter. "Lost my ability to eat your cooking my ass."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe you actually didn't make me breakfast." Alexander stated in disbelief as they walked down stairs. "Don't act surprised, you heard exactly what I said." His stomach growled, aching in pain; he already felt a bit of fatigue as a result. "I didn't eat so I guess I'll be dragging myself around all day." Alex sighed, though he was smiling on the inside, knowing that playing the sympathy card would get him at least a little bit of something. Persuasion has been something that he's always been good at, though he did feel a bit of guilt for using his friend. Thomas frowned at Alexander's uneasy face, shaking his backpack off his back. "Well..I have some trail mix if you want some.." He pulled out the ziplock bag and handed it to him, closing his backpack. "Thank yoouuu!" Thomas smiled at his joyful face and just like this morning, that pulsating feeling in his wrist, returned once again. He kept it to himself, being mindful of it though.

"Sooo, are you excited about seeing everyone again?" Alexander began to fiddle with his fingers, the thought of seeing his friends again had excited him, however, not knowing how the other's would take it is what scared him. "I dunno.. What if-" "Noooo, we're not gonna start with the what if bullshit. They're all gonna be so happy to see you, I promise." "I really hope your right." Thomas ruffled his hair and slung his arm around him. "You'll be fine. Now c'mon, let's go start our wonderful journey!" "Down the stairs?" Thomas pursed his lips. "No, I meant college. Let's just go." Alexander snickered. He took a step outside and looked at the unseen yet familiar surroundings. People loitering around trying to act cool, groups of people already gossiping about others, and few people just minding their business. The loud chatter around the campus along of the hundreds of unknown people in sight, wrecked his nerves.

"Not much different from high school, eh?" "No.." He spoke quietly, his voice not as steady as it was before. It was like his voice was a small, fragile vase. Thomas looked down at his uneasy facial expression. He grabbed Alex's shoulders and whirled him around, looking at him straight in his eyes. "I know that face..look, I gotcha back. I'm right here with ya." Alex took a deep breath and smiled. "You ready for this?" "I'm ready." "Louder." He commanded. Alexander looked around and raised his voice slightly. "I'm ready..!" "Louder!" Alex pulled on his pointer finger and furrowed his eyebrows. "I'm not sure we should-" "Do it." He interrupted, looking him straight in the eyes. "I-I'm ready!" "One more time!"

"I'M READY!" He screamed, stealing the words of people's mouthes and grabbing the attention the people closest to him. Everyone turned their heads towards the commotion. Alexander's eyes widened and he covered his mouth as he realized how loud he was. But Thomas clapped his hands, smiling. Everyone went back to talking and doing their own thing. Their snickering became full on laughing, tears pricking the edges of their eyes. "Now that's the Alex I wanna see." "Thanks, that actually made me feel better." "That's my specialty." Then, out of nowhere, someone slapped their hands on Alexander's shoulders and shouted. "Boo!" "AH!" He yelled, turning himself around and putting his hands in a boxing stance, his face looked fanatical. Thomas jumped back a bit himself.

But their heightened senses lowered when they saw it was only John. "Hey Alexander!" "John!" Alex embraced his best friend, exhaling. "Shit! You scared me." "Yeah, maybe I shouldn't do that again, don't wanna give you a heart attack." Alexander let him go and gave him a glare with a downward smile. "Wassup Thomas?!" "Hey John!" {Wtf is another term for dapping people up?? Yeah, just pretend they did that-} "How's it been?" Thomas went ahead and answered the question first. "Oh, nothing much really, just went back home for the summer to spend time with the fam. I also took some summer dance intensives and courses to master my craft. And the family said hey." John smile sweetly, his white pearls shining in the sun. "Tell em' I said hello. What about you Alex? Anything or anyone special?" John nudged Thomas a bit, smirking at him. Thomas side eyed him, John knowing exactly what he wanted to say, gave a mischievous look towards him.