3

"Beomgyu. I thought I told you to stay away from others." Kwanjun hovers over him, glaring straight into his eyes.

"I-I didn't mean to. Really. I just talked to them just for a few minutes-"

"That is not ok! You know what happens when you disobey me.."

"Wait! D-Don't hurt me- please?" Beomgyu shakes in fear, curling his legs closer to his chest.

"Nah ah ah~ you haven't even given me your daily yet. You think that's the only reason you deserve this punishment? Too bad."

He then, passed out from fear and from the beating his boyfriend was giving him.

✧︎

"Hm, I'll be right back. Just need to use the bathroom real quick." Taehyun whispered over to Soobin, standing up to leave.

"Alright, but be quick. It starts in a minute." Soobin whispers back, which Taehyun just nods and hurried to the bathroom.

He had a gut feeling to check, and boy was he right. Under the lined up few sinks was his roommate's passed out body, covered in bruises and blood.

He panicked a bit before hurrying over to him and lifting him up from under that filthy sink.

"Oh god.. what happened to you.." he whispers. Because he has a brain unlike some others, he rushed to where he thought was the nurse's office as to fix up the older boy in his arms.

When they arrived, no nurse was there as everyone including them had to attend the school meeting.

He found an aid kit somewhere in one of the cupboards and decided on fixing him up himself.

He carefully places Beomgyu on one of the nurse beds before taking off his loose white t-shirt to see all the bruises on his smooth pale yet tan skin.

The boy flinched from pain, eyes shooting wide open from the sudden sting of Taehyun dabbing alcohol to the cuts on his face and bruises with ice.

"O-Ow.." Beomgyu whimpers, tears piling in his eyes.

"Beomgyu.. are you ok..?"

"I'm ok." Beomgyu says with his eyes half lidded. Taehyun nods before continuing to heal his cuts and bruises. "You know, it's the first time you said my name."

"What do you mean by that?"

"It's just, you didn't even let me tell you my name when I asked for yours."

"I didn't need it. I already knew your name."

"Oh."

They sat in silence for a bit. The only time they spoke again was when Taehyun finished wrapping bandages around the other's lower abdomen and arms. Bandaids were placed all over his face.

"I look like I came back from an apocalypse of some sort." Beomgyu states, a smile making his way to his face.

"Yeah, I guess you do. Uhm.. want to head back now?" Taehyun asks, his hand on the door handle.

"The meeting is probably half way done.. I'd rather just have the others tell me the important things we need to know."

"True. Let's go back to our dorm then."

They then left the nurse's office and over to the dormitory floor with them hurry on to open then close their room door.

Beomgyu quickly plopped himself on the couch on the living side of the room. Taehyun on the other hand sat on a stool on the kitchen side of the room. Both had their phones out and scrolling mindlessly.

After half an hour or so, Beomgyu got bored of scrolling. "Taehyunie~" he called out, crawling off the couch and onto the floor. He made his way to the kitchen stool Taehyun is still sat upon.

Taehyun, after hearing Beomgyu's voice, looked his way with a look of concern and confusion. He was really worried about him, and he just met him.

But here's the thing. He soon lost that look of concern when he saw a pouting Beomgyu staring up at him with desperate eyes for something.

Plus, what Beomgyu had just called him caught him off guard for just a second before coming back to his right mind.

"Uhhh, what do you need?" Taehyun asks, staring blankly at him.

"I need Taehyunie to come with me~ pleaseeeee? I wanna get fresh air and I don't feel safe going by myself to the park." He pouted further, trying to lure Taehyun into his cute trap.

He knows the effect his pout has on everyone, including Kwanjun.

"I- you know what. Fine. But we're stopping for ice cream on the way." Taehyun hopped off the stool and grabbed his keys.

"Nice! But wait, what's the keys for?" Beomgyu questions, pointing at the key in confusion.

"Motorcycle. You needed air correct? This is the perfect way to get some air." Taehyun replies.

"Ah- ok. Just- whatever you do don't go too fast." Beomgyu mumbles.

"Don't worry. We'll still be on school territory so I won't be able to go fast anyway." They then leave the dorm and to the parking lot. "Here, wear this."

Beomgyu grabs the helmet Taehyun just gave him. "Put it on for me?"

"Kay." He put the helmet on him then another one on himself.

They then drove off, ready for the feel of the breezy air and the taste of ice cream that isn't mint chocolate.

Beomgyu clings to Taehyun tightly, scared of falling off.

"Beomie, I will end up crashing if you hold any tighter." He warned.

Beomgyu nods quickly and loosens up. It got even looser when he was used to it.

They then stopped at the ice cream parlor, outside of school territory. Once paid, they stopped over to a bridge.

Taehyun parked and they leaned against the bridge together to watch the scenery.

"Hey, Taehyun-ah." Beomgyu starts, a hum in reply for him to continue. "I feel like even though we just met, you're gonna be someone really special to me."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'm not sure what you'll think from this but, I like you a whole lot better than most people."

"Even our friends?"

"Yes, even them."

They smiled to themselves, continuing to look up at the scenery until the time to leave.

They were soon to be in trouble for what happens next.

-
"Not now."