16

"Taehyun-ah, what if he escapes?" Kyuchul questioned with panic emitting his tone.

"Shh, calm down.. He won't escape. The prison is highly protected.. I hope.." he replied, rubbing circles on Kyuchul's back.

"You hope? That doesn't sound reassuring at all!" Kyuchul exclaimed, panicking some more.

"Shhh, guysss! It's gonna be ok! Even if he does escape, which won't happen, I will be there to protect you two! Mmmm, mostly Taehyunie though." Beomgyu stated.

"I can understand your reasoning for that.. but you promise you will protect me?" Kyuchul sticks out his pinky.

"I promise." Beomgyu said, connecting their pinkies.

Now let's skip a bit to the future :>

Soobin, Yeonjun, and Huening Kai busted their way into Taegyu's dorm. They noticed the three sitting on the couch of the dorm and attacked them with surprise hugs.

Obviously not Kyuchul as they don't know him.

"Guys! Why are you here? Can't you see we're about to be interrogated by the police??" Taehyun said, pointing up at the screen in front of them with an online meeting that has yet to be started.

"Ah, police? What did you guys do? And who's that?" Soobin pointed towards Kyuchul.

"He's my cousin. Now if you don't want to talk to police, go in my room. Now look, we're two minutes late for the meeting." Taehyun sighed.

"Shoo! Go!" Beomgyu exclaimed, making the three leave quickly.

They then start the meeting. "Ah, hello you three. Ready for questioning?" The police in the call asked the second they joined.

"Yes." Beomgyu said plainly. He won't be doing much since this is all about Taehyun and Kyuchul. He will only be participating when it comes to his part of the story.

"So, how long has your uncle been chasing after you, Taehyun?" The policeman asked.

"He.. like three days after my dad died. And uhm.. he died a month ago..? I think.." Taehyun sighed sadly.

"Ah, thank you. Now Kyuchul, how long have you been with you uncle?"

"I was with him since birth.. my mom died giving birth to me and my father didn't want to take care of me himself so I was given to my uncle." Kyuchul answered, a frown on his face. "I kinda wish I was given to Taehyun's parents though."

"I see. Well how much money was it that your uncle wanted from you father, Taehyun?"

"Maybe around a million or something? I don't know how much my dad had." Taehyun shrugged.

"Can you explain all the things he has done in the past when your father was still alive?"

"Mm.. when I was around seven years old, my dad and uncle had a fight. I don't remember it as clear as before, but it's something I can't forget.." Taehyun hesitates a bit.

Beomgyu looked worryingly over at him and held his hand, squeezing it gently. Taehyun smiled at the gesture and continues.

"My uncle stabbed my dad in the eye with a glass beer bottle after my dad said something. I'm not sure what he said, but it surely made my uncle upset. We were then brought to the hospital and dad didn't even tell them it was uncle.. he said he got into an accident and it was all an accident.. if only he told on him.. maybe he wouldn't be dead!" Taehyun angrily said the last sentence, gripping onto Beomgyu's hand to the point it hurts, which of course Beomgyu reacts to.

"O-Ow.." Beomgyu mutters, not going out of notice from Taehyun.

"Ah! I'm so sorry!" Taehyun exclaimed, holding Beomgyu's hand and blowing on the back of his hand carefully. He panicked some more when he saw his nail marks that pierced into his skin, which made him bleed.

Kyuchul was also panicking on the inside, but he still used his senses to find the bandaids.

"Is everything alright over there?" The policeman asked.

"Yeah, we're fine!" Beomgyu squeaked, pain still emitted from his backhand.

"Uhm.. since the other two are busy, why not you tell me what you know, Beomgyu?"

"Ah- uhm! I know the uncle is Taehyun and Kyuchul's uncle and that he is the one who wants money from Taehyun since his dad gave Taehyun the money he had before he died. Oh! And I know that their uncle have more men who work for him." Beomgyu explained.

"Oh, that's some good info. Thank you, Beomgyu." The police smiled at him.

"You're welcome, sir!" Beomgyu replied cheerfully.

Taehyun suddenly kissed Beomgyu's cheek which made him flustered. "I'm so sorry.." he said, caressing his cheek.

"I-It's ok Taehyunie.. you were just frustrated.." Beomgyu said, kissing Taehyun's nose as to return the kiss.

Kyuchul groaned in the corner. The other two paid no mind to him.

"Ok, let's wrap up the questions. Kyuchul, do you have any other family besides your uncle?"

"Uh, obviously? Taehyun. Taehyun's mom. Our auntie. My grandpa. My grandma. Do friends count?"

"Are you eighteen or older?"

"..I guess that's a no then."

"Ok, that will be all the questions for now. I will need to deal with your uncle now. Have fun at school?"

"OH MY GOD WE HAVE SCHOOL!"

"Calm yourself, Beomie." Taehyun side hugged him.

"School.. I ain't missing this again. It's gonna be on my record PLUS we might get dropped out for skipping so much!" Beomgyu exclaimed.

"Yeah.. you know what- I'd love to drop out of college." Taehyun stated.

"What?! Taehyun-ah!!"

"Ahaha! Catch me if you can!"

"Stop running from me!"

"Ehh- bye now officer!" Kyuchul said, his hand on the end call button.

"Bye, Kyuchul. Tell those two I said bye too." The policeman said with a chuckle before leaving the meeting.

Kyuchul does the same then turns to the other two. With a big sigh, he chased after them as they had already made their way outside of the dorm room.

Obviously forgetting about the three in Taehyun's room.

-
"Me? Party? Impossible."