19

The next morning, Taehyun woke up with a massive headache but he still smiled the second he saw his Beomie.

"Beomie~ Wakie wakie~" he said, only to get shoved away by the other.

Beomgyu groaned. "Five more minutes.." he mumbled.

"But Beomie.." he replied, hearing more snores coming from Beomgyu.

The door opened and in came Kyuchul. "Hyunie Hyung."

"Yeah?" He questioned, getting out of the covers.

"I want breakfast but.. I can't cook." He said.

Taehyun sighed with a chuckle before getting out of bed and showing Kyuchul the way to the kitchen. "I'll make you something. Sit here."

"Okay." Kyuchul then sat on a stool and watched as Taehyun made pancakes and eggs.

Meanwhile, Beomgyu was finally awake. He got out of bed and crawled his way to the bathroom.

Huening Kai was seated on the couch, rubbing his leg as it was sore from something unknown.

"Good morning Hyuka." Taehyun said from the kitchen, seeing as Huening had just woken up.

"Good morning Tae." He replied.

3 knocks on the door was heard before it opened. In came Yeonjun and Soobin.

"Yo~ we're here." Yeonjun called out.

"How did you guys get in?" Taehyun asked.

"I took Beomgyu's spare when he was sleeping with you in the living room." Yeonjun shrugged as he walked over to the couch beside Huening Kai.

"Eh? So you guys took my key? I thought someone broke in or something.." Beomgyu said from the bathroom. Yeah, he can hear everything. These walls aren't so thick.

"And you didn't tell me?" Taehyun questioned, joining the others at the couch.

"Nope! Because then I thought that whoever stole my key would break in the second time so I put a camera in my room just incase!" Beomgyu exclaimed.

"Anyways, anyone wanna go somewhere? Like a café?" Yeonjun asked.

"Haven't we been to cafés recently?" Huening Kai questioned.

"Yeah, but that's practically the only thing we can do around the area." Yeonjun shrugged.

"We could." Beomgyu said, opening the bathroom door and joining everyone in the living room.

"We could go to the café where Beomie and I usually go." Taehyun said.

"No! That's only our thing! We need a café that all six of us can hang out at!" Beomgyu shouted.

"No need to shout, Beom-ah." Soobin giggled. "How about we go to that one cat café nearby that I saw days ago?"

"No! That's me and Taehyunie's place!!" Beomgyu shouted once again.

"Pfft- yeah that's the café we usually go to." Taehyun stated.

"Then where should we go?" Kyuchul frowned.

"Mm.. how about an ice cream parlor?" Huening suggested.

"Ok, I can work with that." Beomgyu made an irl uwu face.

"Cutie. Alright let's get going." Taehyun grabbed the pancakes and eggs that were still on the pan and put them on plastic plates since he can't afford the glass plates and gave them to Kyuchul.

"I'll go change into something. You guys go on ahead and just tell me the location later." Huening Kai said, standing up and getting ready to head out the door.