5

Beomgyu woke up to pounding on the door. When he looked around, everyone was already awake and off to somewhere.

He got up and walked straight to his room, not caring for the person at the door. He just had an awesome day yesterday and doesn't want some weirdo that was pounding on his door to ruin that.

Until he heard someone shout, "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR CHOI BEOMGYU!" He's no longer annoyed but scared.

"Oh shit.." he mumbled, creeping back inside his room and locking it.

"I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T I WILL BREAK THIS DOOR OPEN!!"

"Ah- well that isn't nice. As if he's ever nice." Beomgyu basically said to himself.

"Beomie?" A sweeter voice said to him from outside of his room door.

And because he can trust this voice, he let them in. "Yeah.." Beomgyu mumbles.

"That guy outside, Soobin said he was your bully. Why are you even with him?" Taehyun asked, staring at the door down the hall that was about to detach from the hinges.

"I.. uhm.." Taehyun came closer to him, making him a bit flustered. "He's.. yeah my bully but.. he's also my b-boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend.. boyrfriend?! The fuck?!" Taehyun exclaimed, quietly so the guy outside their dorm room couldn't hear and only Beomgyu could.

"Yeah. Here's the thing- He's kinda forcing me so he can do whatever he wants to me without anyone being sus about it since we're the school couple.. in high school that is."

"That's messed up. Stay here, imma talk to that shit." Taehyun got up and marched to the door.

"H-Hey wait a minute! That is not a good idea to talk to him when he's angry- eh?"

Taehyun took off his shirt and drenched his hair with sink water.

"Taehyun-ah what the fuck?!"

"Oh quiet you. He needs to get some sense smashed into his dumb brain." He opened the door.

"BEOM- oh, uh hi?" Kwanjun greeted the shorter boy, kinda in his flustered state seeing Taehyun's shirtless body.

"Heyo. Can you like, not bang on my door? Your so called boyfriend is sleeping at the moment while I am trying to take a fucking shower!"

"Y-Yes sir.. i'll be going now!" Kwanjun then ran back to his room.

"Phew. See, nothing bad happened to me." Taehyun said as he closed the door, turning back to a frozen but flustered Beomgyu. "Eh? You ok? Hellooo.." he waved his hand in front of Beomgyu's face.

Then, Beomgyu slowly fell back. Before anything bad could happen, like a cracked skull hitting a table, Taehyun caught him in his strong bulky arms.

"Oh right. A homo boi." Taehyun then carried the older back to his room who is now sleeping, because why not.

After putting him in bed, Taehyun went back to his room and grabbed some clothes for a shower as he didn't want to smell like sink water for the rest of the day.

Meanwhile, Soobin, Yeonjun, and Huening Kai were staring at him strangely as he walks in and out of his room and to the bathroom.

"He really forgot we were here, huh?" Huening Kai started.

"Bitch, he better not, the fuck?" Yeonjun replied.

"Calm down. He's probably more worried about Beomgyu right now. But for now, let's wait til he's finished so he can explain how he defeated that guy!" Soobin whispered.

"Uh, Binnie? Do you not use your senses? Taehyun just came in here looking smexy as fuck!" Yeonjun exclaimed.

"Shut up! We have to be quiet!" Soobin whisper yelled at him.

"What for? Don't they already know we're here?" Huening Kai asked.

"Yeah but not in his room! Let's quickly leave his room." Soobin whispered.

"Uhm.." a voice said from the doorway.

The 3 looked over with wide eyes, it changing after realizing who it was.

"Why are you guys in Taehyun's room? And why didn't you wake me up and leave me in the living room?" Beomgyu asked.

"Sorry, but Taehyun told us to stay in here while he slept with you in the living room." Yeonjun stated.

"I slept with Taehyun..?" Beomgyu became flustered again.

"Does mans have a crush on him or some shit?" Huening Kai whispered to the others.

"Probably. Let's get out now before Taehyun gets back." Soobin said.

"I am back though?" Taehyun said from behind Beomgyu.

Beomgyu quickly turned around, making him trip a little. "Ah!" He shouted.

"Shhhh. You're so loud." Taehyun put his pointer finger on Beomgyu's lips.

"Mhm..." Beomgyu mumbles.

"Anywho. You guys out of my room and Beomgyu go back to sleep." Taehyun started.

"But I just woke up?"

"You need the rest. Now go." He grabs Beomgyu's wrist and drags him back to his room. "And you three hurry the heck up and get out of my rooooom!"

"Yes sir!" They shouted and ran out to the couch. Beomgyu just crossed his arms and pouted, sitting on his bean bag chair as he didn't want to sleep. He just can't.

"Why do I have to sleep anyways? I only fell asleep because you're too ho-.. I mean.. I fall asleep randomly when I'm stressed."

"Stressed? Hm.. want some chamomile tea then?" Taehyun asked.

"I don't like that. I tried drinking that since it also helps with insomnia but eewwww!" Beomgyu stuck his tongue out in disgust.

"Ah then, I'll get you some dark chocolate."

"Sir? You eat dark chocolate?"

"It also helps with stress."

"That's so bitter.."

"Uhm.. strawberry yogurt?"

"That I can deal with." Beomgyu smiled happily.

"Ok, I'll go get you some." Taehyun then went to their kitchen and handed him some strawberry yogurt while he eats his dark chocolate.

"I still cannot believe you can eat that." Beomgyu said, licking his spoon with the yogurt on it.

"I can and I will. You three want anything?"

"I want potato chips."

"Yeah same here."

"I'll take what Beomgyu is eating!" Huening exclaimed.

"Ight." Taehyun then yeets two bags of potato chips at Yeonjun and Soobin then bonks a yogurt cup plus a plastic spoon on Huening Kai's head.

They now munch in peace.

-
"How fun!"