6

"Ey, Beom-ah?" Yeonjun said, looking at the other.

"Yeah?" Beomgyu replied, also looking his way.

"I got an idea for you. How about you tell us what you think of Taehyun and truthfully. If not, we're gonna tell him what you actually think of him."

"Uhm.. what?"

"Like, how do you feel about him? Do you see him as a friend? A slight crush? The love of your life?" Huening Kai questioned.

"I- hold up. What? I haven't thought of that before! Oh my god is he my friend?! Uhhhh.."

"Shh, calm down Beomgyu. They're just being big weirdo's." Soobin said, rubbing his back to stop him from overthinking and panicking.

"What? Weirdo's? Who said we're being weird?! We're just asking!" Yeonjun defended.

"Whatever, now shut up. Taehyun might come back any second now."

"I sure am back." Taehyun said, standing at the doorway of the dorm, staring at them blankly. "Now, mind explaining why Beomgyu looks like he just had a panic attack?"

"He was worried if you were his friend or not because of those idiots." Soobin explained, glaring at the other two.

"Oh. Well I got a bag of ice cream to stock up." Taehyun stated.

"When did you even leave??"

"Also, Soobin, Beomie, wanna go to a skate park?" Taehyun asked, shoving the ice cream bag in the freezer.

"Yeah, sure." Soobin answered.

"Yes! Fun! Let's go!" Beomgyu bolted up from his spot on Soobin's leg and rushed to his room to change.

"Seriously, but when did you leave?" Yeonjun asked again.

"I'll go change after this ice cream." Taehyun said then quietly giggled after the giddy Beomgyu slammed the door of his room.

Looking back at the living area, Yeonjun, Soobin, and Huening Kai gave him a weird look.

"What?" He questioned.

"You. Fucking. Giggled." Yeonjun stated.

"Yeah? And?"

"You never do that.." Soobin said.

"You have a crush on him or some shit?!" Huening Kai asked 'quietly'.

"Oh my god will you shut up! Don't get the wrong ideas before I bash your head through the wall." Taehyun glared.

He then walked away, going into his own room and slamming the door.

"Uh oh, does that mean no skate park?" Yeonjun asked.

"Uhm, no. He didn't even ask you." Soobin got up and went to the middle hallway area of the two dorm bedrooms. "You two, uh are you gonna come out any time sooner?"

"Yeah! I'm almost done changing!" Beomgyu shouted.

"Sure." Taehyun replied in the most annoyed sounding tone ever.

Soobin sighed. "Well, Taehyun. If you don't hurry up I might as well take Beomgyu to the skate park by myself."

"No wait!" The door opened. "I'm ready." Taehyun said.

"Good. Beomgyu?"

The door opened. "I'm ready!" Beomgyu said excitedly. He be wearing something a skater boy would wear.

(Anyways, they're all gonna wear chaos chapter fight concept / skater boy outfits.)

The three then head back to the others. Before they could head out the door, Huening Kai stops them.

"Yo wait! Why aren't we coming too?!" He shouts, making them look back at him. Beomgyu gave him a shrug. Soobin rolled his eyes. Taehyun glared at him.

"You. You made Beomgyu think I wasn't his friend. But I am. Isn't that right, Gyu?" Taehyun looked at him.

"Ah- I am?? Really?" Beomgyu questioned. He smiled proudly when Taehyun nodded. "Yes! I'm your friend!" He said proudly.

"Ok, let's go." Taehyun then opened the door to leave.

"Wait, but I want to hang out with all of you." Beomgyu pouted, making the two who were going to be left behind smile at their kindhearted friend.

"Ughh, fine. They can come too." Taehyun grumbled.

"Yes!" Yeonjun and Huening Kai cheered, running up to them and hugging Beomgyu tightly.

"You're the best, Beomgyu!" Yeonjun said, ruffling his hair.

"No touching him." Taehyun glared, shoving Yeonjun and Huening Kai off of him.

"Rude much.."

"Come on. You're lucky Beomgyu's the one letting you two come, otherwise I'd lock you in our dorm." Taehyun the walked off.

"What's up his ass today?" Huening Kai whispered over to Yeonjun.

"Dunno, but he's annoyed as hell." They then all follow the shortest to the so called skate park.

✧︎

"This is a whole ass skate paradise!" Soobin shouted, eyes wide as he clutched his skate board tightly.

The four that wasn't Taehyun scanned the place from top to bottom. They have only been to those simple skate parks, but the one Taehyun took them to was epic.

(Idk how skate parks are like, so imagine it.)

Because it was raining outside, Taehyun took them to an indoor skate park which looked way better than the usual they go to.

Along with the inside having a karaoke room for the night and a snack bar somewhere near.

Oh they're definitely getting some snacks later. Karaoke room is #2 on the list.

"Well I'm off now!" Yeonjun ran off with his skate board, riding on one of those ramps and doing a trick with it. The four followed after him, doing tricks and flips with their own skateboards.

Not even half an hour later, they were already tired. "Snack break anyone?" Soobin asked, pointing at the snack bar from a glass window of the room.

"Mhm, let's go." Beomgyu got up and handed Taehyun his hand, lifting him up once he took it. He did the same with Kai, Yeonjun, then Soobin and they all left the skate room.

"Hello." Soobin greeted the guy working at the snack bar.

"Ah, hello boys. May I get you something?"

"Yes please! Can we order the pizza and cheese Tteokbokki? Beomgyu asked, pointing up at the menu.

"Of course you can. Your order will be ready in five minutes or so." The guy said. He then turned towards the kitchen door and said some incoherent words to the chef.

The boys satisfactorily smiled at the man and bowed before heading to an empty table with an umbrella in the middle.

After waiting for seven minutes, the food is ready.

They quickly ate up, making small talk with each other time to time and Taehyun and Beomgyu basically getting to know each other even more. They all did.

Beomgyu was the one to clear the table before Soobin paid and they all headed to the karaoke for part 2 of their day.

-
"I'm not a good singer.."