11

"Taehyunie!" Beomgyu called out to the other, knocking on his door. "Taehyunie wake up!"

No answer, the older frustratedly groans and knocks a couple more times, loudly banging.

"Taehyunie!!"

"What?!" The door suddenly opened to reveal a slightly annoyed, shirtless, tired, and to Beomgyu a handsome Taehyun.

"I- we have classes.. so get ready!" Beomgyu shyly bowed a bit before turning to his own room. "Holy shit.." he mumbled to himself.

Taehyun then did exactly the opposite of what he said and just went to sit on the other end of Beomgyu's door, his back leaning on the door.

"Why is he so hot..." Beomgyu screeched, Taehyun chuckling at that since these rooms are not sound proof.

He gets up and opens the door, surprising Beomgyu to which he jumps back and onto his giant beanbag bear.

"What was that you said?" Taehyun smirks, walking closer to the other.

"You heard nothing!" Beomgyu squealed. Taehyun just rolled his eyes playfully and tackled him.

It soon turned into a tickle fight as Taehyun was the one being tickled and trying to squirm away from the older.

"H-Hyung!" Taehyun squeaked. "I-I'm sorry- hahah!"

Beomgyu stopped with the tickles. "That's what you get! Hmph!" He looked away with crossed arms.

Taehyun laid there trying to get his breathing rate back at it's normal pace. After a while, he flung himself towards Beomgyu.

"Payback, bitch." He whispered before giving Beomgyu tickles on his upper body.

"Wahh! Noo!" Beomgyu exclaimed as he was being tickled, laughing so hard he felt as if he could explode any second now.

The tickling only ended when Taehyun felt a slap on his knee coming from Beomgyu.

"Mhm, don't mess with me." Taehyun then got up from the giant beanbag bear chair, lifting Beomgyu up with him. "Now what was that about classes?"

"...WE HAVE CLASSES!! OH MY GO-ph.."

"Shhh, you're too loud." Taehyun said once he placed his hand over Beomgyu's mouth to shut him up, plus one arm over Beomgyu's neck. "Also, I'm pretty sure class starts in four and a half hours, again."

"Oh- right. My bad I just didn't wanna miss class again." Beomgyu shyly said with his head down, embarrassed.

"Don't worry Beomie. Not like I'm gonna make you say you're sick again just so we can leave class to take you somewhere.." Taehyun said.

"Mmhm.. sure.." Beomgyu suspiciously eyed him.

"What?" Taehyun crossed his arms and went closer to his face.

"Uhm.. well being you I think you'd do exactly what you just said. Because that's what you did yesterday!"

"Oh, yeah. I was actually gonna do something so you can get rid of your soon to be ex boyfriend." Taehyun leaned his head on Beomgyu's shoulder while staring up at him.

"Can't we just do it right now..." Beomgyu mumbled, wrapping an arm around Taehyun's waist.

"Yeah, sure." Taehyun smiled a bit before turning it into a smirk. "Then I can kiss you right in front of his face."

"Eh- I don't know about that.."

"Come on!" Taehyun then pulls Beomgyu towards Beomgyu's door, out their dorm door, and to the end of the hallway where Kwanjun's dorm door is.

Beomgyu stared at the door for a bit before hesitantly knocking lightly. Since no one answered, Taehyun 'angrily' banged on the door to the point the door fell down and basically broke.

"Uhm..." Beomgyu started. He gasped when he saw what was inside the dorm.

"What the hell?!" Kwanjun yelled from inside. He was in a pink apron, trying to remove it, with a whole ass mixing bowl of what looks like cake batter and a ton of chocolates were on the counter.

Taehyun then started bursting out laughing. "What the fuck! Ahahahaha!!"

"I- don't look at me like that! Get the fuck out!" Before Beomgyu could turn to leave, Kwanjun's roommate came out instead. He gasped again when he saw them.

"Lily? Why are you here?" Beomgyu questioned. This was the boys' dormitory and it was weird that a girl was coming out of the door.

"Oh, I was put here because I'm a Lesbian and he's a Gay bitch with boyfriend, you, so here I am because I kissed my roommate in high school.."

"I- pfft."

"Taehyun stop laughing! Well before we get to all this chaos.."

"We already have-"

"Shuuush, my turn to speak Tyun." Beomgyu cleared his throat. "So uhm, Kwanjun I wanna break up with you."

"Wow, great. Have a wonderful day." Kwanjun replied.

"Uhm.. you're not gonna do anything else?"

"No, I wanted to ditch you for a while now because I realized that you suck at literally everything I tell you to do. I met someone else and was gonna leave you be but your little roomie didn't let me."

"Oops." Taehyun chuckled.

The room stayed silent until Lily spoke up again. "That was some nice tea, I'll be going now." She then walked pass Taehyun and Beomgyu and out the door to someplace no one will ever know of.

"She's probably going to her girlfriend." Kwanjun stated. "Now get the fuck out before I beat the shit out of you."

"Not if I beat you up first." Taehyun said seductively with a smirk. "Actually, I'll do this instead."

He then gave Beomgyu a big kiss on the lips before grabbing his hand and running out. "He's my boyfriend now, bitch!! You lost the best boy in the world to me~!" Taehyun shouted.

Kwanjun just scoffed and continued his baking, not giving a single fuck about Beomgyu and Taehyun's relationship.

"That's so embarrassing! No one kisses their roommate in front of their ex!!" Beomgyu exclaimed with hands covering his face.

"Well, now it's you." Taehyun smiled sweetly at him, removing his hands from his face and giving him an actual kiss, Beomgyu leaning on the kitchen counter with Taehyun's hands still gently holding onto his wrists.

They didn't even know that three people showed up to their dorm, and the fact that the door was wide opened too.

"What in the not so holy fuck?!"

-
"My Taehyunie."