27

The room was starting to get real. Thick black walls with a circular window on the white ceiling. A white king sized bed in the, topped with dark blue bed sheets.

Two dark blue drawers on one side of the room, above it being a large mirror of some sort.

A hall that lead to a personal bathroom that could fit two cows inside, along with a walk in closet that could fit an elephant.

For Taehyun's style of decoration, there was a book shelf with an opening in the middle, creating space for a TV Taehyun had bought. There was also cute bird stickers on the walls, which were blankly colored white.

As for Beomgyu's style, there were vines hanging from the ceiling, along with his stars and moon led lights. The mood lights were also there in different corners of the room. A shelf with his kpop albums and such were also there. This time, though, were also Taehyun's trophies he won for things.

Taehyun and Beomgyu both love music, so speakers were also under a desk they both shared for putting jewelry and important stuff.

They were all things that they had in their dorm rooms, combining them so it's a lot better.

Let's just say, they now are fighting over which color light they should display with their led lights.

"I want it pinkk!"

"But I want it bluee!"

"Pink!"

"Blue!"

"Pink fits the mood!"

"But blue suits the room!"

"I want pink!" Beomgyu huffed, placing his hands on his hips.

"And I want blue!" Taehyun mirrored him.

They glared at each other, not noticing Yeonjun stealthily entering their room. "Ehem." He said.

Beomgyu and Taehyun both look his way, still giving their death glares. Yeonjun felt a bit but nonetheless continued to speak.

"Stop fighting, just make it magenta. It's a mix of both pink and blue." He stated.

"..good idea." Taehyun and Beomgyu say at the same time. They then change the color magenta.

On queue, the doorbell rings. This means people are here to fill Beomgyu and Taehyun's closet with their clothes that they also had in their dorms.

In seconds, their walk in closet was full of clothes. Beomgyu's clothes on one side and Taehyun's clothes on the other.

Oh, and there are even more led lights in there.

"Soobin!" Huening's voice was heard throughout the entire apartment. "I need help over here!"

"Hold on a second, I'm still fixing the dishwasher." He answered.

"I finished the main bathroom and the guest bathroom. You guys want me to do yours?" Yeonjun asked the two who were calmly looking over at their new closet twice their size.

"Mm, we'll do ours. You go help Kai for now." Taehyun said. With that, Yeonjun left them be.

"The bathroom is pretty big. I've been in there earlier." Beomgyu stated, getting out of their closet.

"When the others leave, wanna take a shower with me?" Taehyun asked, following him out with a smirk.

Beomgyu just scoffed and rolled his eyes, his cheeks heating up from feeling flustered, which didn't go past Taehyun.

"Mm~ You're not denying it~"

"Oh, shush you." Beomgyu mumbled, hiding his face in his hands. They were now in the middle of the bathroom.

The wall tiles were white. The floor tiles were a dark gray. The sinks were just as white. The sink cupboards were a lighter gray and made of wood.

There were also a pretty big mirror above the sink and a large body mirror on the wall opposite of the sink.

The toilet was in a separate room with it's own lock. Then there was a big white jacuzzi bathtub, a layer of dark gray concrete, it makes a ton of bubbles and a big shower, glass door, with two shower heads and millions of buttons that does different things. There was also a lil bench inside the shower.

The bathroom also had a closet so they could put towels or something inside.

"It's.. so, so, pretty.." Beomgyu whispered, his voice echoing.

"Really, really, pretty.." Taehyun whispered as well, his voice also echoing.

They looked at each other before nodding. Oh definitely, the second the others leave, they're hopping in that bathtub.

I mean, who can resist bubbles?!

They finally left the bathroom after admiring it for a good 10 minutes.

"Alright, we finished everything. What about you guys?" Taehyun asked as he and Beomgyu walked down the steps.

"We're done as well! Kyuchul says he wants to live here now." Soobin stated.

"Mm.. about that.." Beomgyu mumbled with a pout, his cheeks flushed and his fingers unconsciously touching.

"You kinda have to stay with Kai, Kyu. Sorry, but we just can't take you to school everyday." Taehyun answered.

"Aw, worth a shot. Anyways, glad I could have a roommate like you, Huening Hyung!" Kyuchul said with his thumb up.

"Yep! Me too!" Huening Kai replied.

Soobin and Yeonjun then nudged each other once. Yeonjun spoke, "Soobin and I have to go somewhere. You guys ok by yourselves?"

"Yeah, we're ok." Taehyun said. He looked towards Huening Kai and Kyuchul who were situated on the couch.

"Oh, I just remembered." Huening Kai said. "I need to get back cause I need to tell my roommate that we'll be having another roommate." He said.

Beomgyu shrugged to himself as he saw his friends get up and out the door. Not to mention, they left the spare key that used to be Beomgyu's. Oh well, it's his key again.

Once the door closed, Taehyun smirked. He locked it carefully and picked Beomgyu up in the bridal style, making him squeal.

"Ah, where are we going?"

"Did you forget, baby~ We'll be going to the bathroom, thank you very much." Taehyun chuckled, looking at the older teasingly with a big ass smile on his face.

Beomgyu made a face before hiding it in Taehyun's chest.

"I'm.. excited." Beomgyu whispered, making Taehyun's smile grow wider.

Well this will be fun.

-
"Cold.."