31

"Kwanjin?" Beomgyu questions, leaving the employees only room.

"Hey, isn't that Kwanjun's little brother? What does he want with Beomgyu?" Yeonjun asked. Scoffing, he turned to Kyuchul. "And why did he bully you?" He asked.

"Uh, I'm not really sure.. it was for no reason I guess?" Kyuchul said.

"No reason? That's not an answer. There will always be a reason for everything." Soobin stated.

"Mm, well in that case I'm just not sure." Kyuchul shrugged.

"Kwanjin is looking for me though, you think he heard about me from Kwanjun?" Beomgyu questioned, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well what can he do? He's a middle schooler and we are college students. We can protect Beomgyu and Beomgyu can protect himself." Taehyun stated.

"Trueee, and it's six against one." Huening Kai said.

"I'm.. gonna call Kwanjun real quick." Beomgyu whipped out his phone. "Maybe he's got a good explanation to this?"

"Yeah, there better be one. If he has anything to do with this I'll bash his skull in. Literally." Taehyun huffed.

Beomgyu then called the number he hasn't called for a few weeks before.

"Hello?" Kwanjun answered with confusion.

"Kwanjun." Beomgyu said.

"What's up? Why'd you call? I thought we were done with each other." He stated.

"Uhh, yeah well we're kinda in a situation with your brother. You see, he's a bully of Taehyun's cousin and for some odd reason he's looking for me." Beomgyu explained.

"What? Why's Jin around University?" He questioned. "I specifically told him to not come here again."

"He's been here before?" Beomgyu asked.

"Yeah. He's seen pictures of you Beom, he has a massive crush on you. Last time he was here, he tried to break into my room to see you but you weren't there since you weren't with me anymore. He was so disappointed to see my boyfriend that he threw a lamp at him.." Kwanjun scoffed.

"Oh.. so that's why.." Beomgyu frowned. "Well, thanks for the explanation." He hanged up after Kwanjun gave him a 'mhm'.

"So, what's the reason?" Taehyun asked.

"Kwanjin has a massive crush on me." Beomgyu face palmed himself. "Of all things why did it have to be this."

"What? That's like the easiest situation to get out of." Yeonjun said.

"Yeah, well I most likely would be kidnapped by this kid since the feelings aren't mutual. Not only that, but if he knew Taehyun is my boyfriend, he's going to kill him. He threw a lamp at Kwanjun's boyfriend just because I wasn't with him in his dorm." Beomgyu sighed.

"What the actual? Damn we really are in a tough situation." Huening groaned.

"Let's just ignore him?" Kyuchul asked.

"We can't just ignore him though." Soobin stated. "He'll find us eventually and come after us."

"Then.. wait.. guys I smell burning." Taehyun said, looking around. Everyone looked around.

In the corner of Soobin and Yeonjun's café, they saw fire, along with a trail of gasoline that was blocking the entrance.

"Did Kwanjin light our shop on fire just because we said Beomgyu wasn't here?!" Yeonjun exclaimed.

"Uh, yeah. That's exactly what we're seeing right in front of you." Soobin said.

"G-Guys! Beomgyu's panicking!" Huening exclaimed, holding a panicked Beomgyu.