Epilogue (edited)

Amara

Ten years later

A warm hand was caressing my lower belly as soft kisses were spreading on my sensitive throat. It was morning. Usually, mornings were very creative for us.

"Good morning, baby."

"Good morning," I sighed dreamily. "We should get up." I protested with no conviction, we both knew I didn't want to.

"Something is up already. He heard you were still around, and he has been ready for you for at least an hour."

My God. After all these years, I was still aching for his touch, for his scent, I was still wet and ready for him all the time, any time. If I didn't get what I needed now, I'd be uncomfortable all day at work, distracted with dirty thoughts of him.

"What do you want this morning? What do you want me to do? Should I taste you? I've been craving you."

"You do that too often."

"You're addictive."

He spread open-mouthed kisses on my neck, and he continued going down, licking my nipples, sucking them, his fingers tangling in my hair, pulling it back just the way I liked it.

I moaned, I was already wet. I was empty and I needed to be filled with him. Now.

"Noah, please-"

"No. I want you."

"I need you. Give me you."

"You're going to have me after I eat you."

"I don't want to wait."

"Neither do I."

I gasped when his fingers found my clit and circled me slowly. My pussy squeezed, and I rocked my hips to his hand.

"Please."

He took pity on me because the next thing I felt was his tongue on my core licking deeply and roughly, the way that usually got me off quickly.

My back arched and my hand flew to his hair, pulled, pressing his face on my core, making a mess of his face as I dripped down on his chin.

"Fuck!"

"Who taught you to speak so foully?"

"You," I breathed impatiently, "Now make me come."

I hooked my legs over his shoulders as I started to tremble and shake, so I wouldn't float away. His name on my lips was like a benediction.

He was still licking me, way after I finished coming, as I was trying to catch my breath. He usually took his time, and if ever I complained when I was a little too sensitive to touch, he urged that I might've been done, but he wasn't. When we first started dating, it was all he would ever do. Taste, eat me, and then savor me even when I wasn't ready to return the favor, he always told me it was enough for him.

That's one of the reasons I love him so much.

"Care for some air?" I asked, brushing his silky hair with my fingers, even though I was starting to feel anything orgasm coming on the heel.

"No, I only care for you."

He stood up, and didn't waste a second. Before I knew it, he was on his back and I was sitting on top of his face, his hands were resting firmly on my hips as if I would ask him to stop.

"I need this. Now," He licked my clit slowly and firmly. "Fuck my face."

His tongue flicked against me, unlike before, he wanted me to take my time with it.

Looking at him staring at me like that, did things to me. He stared at me like he wanted me to use him to take my pleasure, and would want for nothing if I was satisfied. It did things to me, like grabbing my tits and working my nipples while I rocked my pussy to his mouth, tongue, and nose.

"I still want you to-" I moaned when he grabbed my ass and squeezed, pushing me firmly on his tongue. "fuck me."

I reached behind me and found his cock, so hard and ready that a new wave of wetness was released from my core. I moved my hips a bit harder making a mess of him, I was pretty sure I dripped down on his neck, too.

He started to throb against my palm as I massaged his cock, and I came all over him, as I roughly pressed against his face loving that he was fucking me. With his mouth, with his tongue, his eyes. And because he liked it, I stayed a while longer on him, catching my breath as he continued to lick me clean. Back and forth, inside. Making sure he drank me whole.

I gazed at him as he caressed my ass-cheeks, my legs, my back, everything he could touch. I could say a lot about my husband, but he always made love to me, even when he was fucking dirty.

"I love you, too," I whispered gazing at him, stroking his hair with my fingers, answering his adoring eyes. "And I want you."

I slid down on him and took him in my hand as I guided him home. When I did his eyes rolled at the back of his head and closed his eyes shut, like I was the only thing he would ever need.

I rocked against him for a few minutes until he shifted positions and he was on top. He didn't seem to be in a hurry, he never did once he got inside me, it was like he was mesmerizing me each time.

He once said he felt me in this soul.

So did I.

"I love you, I love you, I love you," He whispered in my ear as he came. And he held me in his arms, spreading tender kisses everywhere, even though he would be late for class, and I'd be late getting ready myself for work before preparing the kids for school. Today it was my turn.

And I loved it. I loved him, and I loved our baby girl, Annabel, and our baby boy, Asher, I loved our family. As I loved the trust he had in me.

After our first date, we had been pretty much inseparable. And when we moved to Chicago for me to attend uni he supported me in more ways than one. And when I finally convinced him to try again at uni, I supported him in more ways than one. We were never rich but after a point, we were comfortable enough to buy a house and have another child, our baby boy, Charlie.

I could never imagine I would get this lucky and happy in my life. But saying yes that day was the beginning of a wonderful life.