⋇⋆✦⋆⋇𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Y/N POV

As I woke up, I heard a woman speaking "So, she'll be your new manager? Alright, but also all of you fill in this application form for the school. Your classes start next week and I'll ask Mr. Dain for another apartment so you can move in with her." She said. "W-Where am I?" I asked, "Oh good morning, I didn't know you were really tired I thought you passed out from excitement but turns out you fainted from exhaustion." Kazuha said, "You can put me down now-" I said, "No, you need to rest. So I'll carry you." Kazuha stated

"Kazu, please put me down." I demanded, "Like I said, I won't put you down." He said, blushing a bit with the nickname. (He's carrying you on his back btw) Accepting my defeat, I buried my face in the crook of his neck. "Oi, get a room you two," Venti shouted, clearly jealous.

*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

3RD PERSON POV

"Y/N fell asleep again, I guess you were right. She was tired." Xiao said while unlocking the door. "Well, I knew she was tired but I didn't know she was THIS tired. I told her to take breaks" Kazuha complained as he set Y/N down on the couch. Aether and Xiao went to start cooking dinner while Venti went to his room to get ready to take a shower.

*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

After a few minutes, "Kazuha, wake up Y/N now, the food's ready" Aether said, "Oi, Oiiiii Y/N~~ wake up~~" Kazuha cooed. As Y/N opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was Kazuha on top of her. "AYO WHAT THE FU-" she shouted before she fell off the couch. "Ow, my head..." She groaned as she looked up...to see a half-naked Venti stepping out of the bathroom.

"AH- WAIT- I'M SO SORRY-" Y/N screamed as she slammed her hands to her eyes to hide her blush of embarrassment and to cover Venti. "Ah, It's fine Y/N. But you like what you see~?" Venti teased. Kazuha smacked Venti on the back of his head before he picked up Y/N to go to the dining room. (bridal style ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) 

"Kazu, you know I'm heavy right? Why you do still always carry me, it's not like we're a couple too." Y/N said, "Well, to me you're not as heavy, to be honest, you're barely the weight of Tomo." Kazuha stated. "What happened to Tomo anyways?" Y/N asked as they reached the dining area. "He moved away (NO DEATHS HERE NOPE NO MA'AM NO SIR NOPE)" Kazuha said.

"You guys act like a couple, if you guys aren't a couple I'm gonna punch someone," Venti said turning the corner in clothes this time, brushing his hair. "Nevermind that, just come and eat now," Aether said. "I'm done-" Y/N said with some food in her mouth that made her look like a chipmunk.

"No, you need to eat a little more. It's like you barely ate." Xiao said. "Ah- But I usually don't eat so it's fine," The H/C girl said standing up from the table holding her plate but was pulled back by the shirt by Xiao.

"You know, I only met you guys today but it's like we've known each other for years at this point..." Y/N whispered. The four boys glanced at each other in confusion, "A-Ah- I'm sorry- I'll go wash my plate-" She panicked. "Y/N, Was it? Hmm... I have a certain feeling about you." Xiao stated.

The room fell silent as the four boys eyed down the anxious girl. "Anyways~ tomorrow are you guys free?" Venti asked to break the awkwardness, "I found this cafe we can go to, probably get to know Y/N a little better since she's gonna be our manager after all." Aether responded.
"Alright, we have a photoshoot from 11:00 am to 3:30 pm. So we can go by 4:00, and Y/N has to come with us." Kazuha said.

As the girl stood there in confusion, Venti picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, and said "It's my turn to carry her!" and started to speedwalk to the kitchen. "Uhm, Please put me down," the girl said. "Ah, I'm sorry I'll put you down. ehe-" Venti said.

After washing the dishes, Y/N realized something. "Wait...where am I going to sleep-"