✧༺♥༻∞ 𝓥𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵∞༺♥༻✧

Because where I live Valentine's day is right around the corner, like it's the next day, and it's 1am-

(i forgot to put this pic-)
I also realized there are 3.5K reads and 172 votes we are so so thankful, so consider this as a 3.5K special too hehe.

Anyways I hope y'all have someone special to spend it with ^v^ if not then ig enjoy this special :DThere's a little spice in this, Mochi is not allowed to view it because I'm not letting her witness the unholy, and if you're a minor i don't sugges...

There's a little spice in this, Mochi is not allowed to view it because I'm not letting her witness the unholy, and if you're a minor i don't suggest reading this special- i can make a SFW version in the next special :3

Mochi and I will spend Valentine with our wives online because covid</3 stay safe y'all!

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

3RD PERSON POV

"Please accept our confessions Y/N!" a group of boys AND girls circled the shook Y/N, "I- Uhm-" She stuttered, this was the first time Y/N ever had this many people confess to her in years. Was it because she was hot? Maybe, she was so startled that she almost had a panic attack.

But thankfully for her, Xiao appeared around the corner and saw her in a crowd with 10-20 people. "Uhm- W-Why do you all like me? I'm not that special of a person!" The panicked girl shrieked. "You always help us with stuff and you're very pretty!" One of the boys complimented.

They were all chattering amongst themselves complimenting the girl, she was so flustered until she saw Xiao, he just stood there in disbelief and somewhat jealousy. Venti also appeared suddenly and asked Xiao what he was staring at until he saw Y/N surrounded by all those people and felt a huge wave of jealousy and marched his way through the crowd.

He then picked up Y/N and said "Sorry guys! But this pretty girl is happily taken~" and walked away with her in his arms. Y/N hugged him tightly and said, "Thank you...", Venti walked over to Xiao and nodded and they walked back to the room Aether and Kazuha were in. Leaving the whole crowd behind them to be left in shock and some in tears.

They reached the room and sat Y/N down on a table, Venti was explaining the situation to the other two while giggling, "Uh- V-Venti- I don't think you should talk about it right now-" Aether spoke in a concerned tone while pointing at Y/N, they all turned to look at her and to their horror they saw her crying her eyes out.

"Hey! Hey, what's wrong?" The braided idol rushed to the crying girl, "I- I was s-scared-" She stuttered in between sobs, all four of them stared at each other and somehow understood one another without even speaking. "Y/N, would you kindly look at me?" Kazuha said while approaching the girl, and when she looked up at him, he gently gave her a kiss on the lips.

*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

After 10 minutes it turned into a make-out session, Kazuha was now behind Y/N with Xiao in front of her, while Venti and Aether were waiting their turn. "Despite it being valentines day, we don't really have a surprise for you since we couldn't plan it quick enough" Xiao muttered while staring right into Y/N's E/C eyes before connecting their lips together again.

Meanwhile, Kazuha was feeling up and down Y/N's sides while kissing her neck. Xiao then parted, only leaving a string of saliva connecting them, and stepped away saying "Aether, you're up." And it was Aethers turn to have a chance with Y/N, but before he kissed her, she whispered something, "I don't understand why... why out of all people they would confess to me... I felt too overwhelmed to hurt their feelings..."

Those words made Aether worried and he cupped her face and said, "It's because they found you interesting, pretty, and overall a very talented person. If you don't believe me I can ask Venti to question them all one by one" And gave her a peck on the lips.

"Hey, Aether! I can just have her tonight, after all, I don't want to be greedy~ And I can get more ehe~" Venti smirked while laying down on the sofa that was in the room.

All they could do was pray for each other's ears and for Y/N in general, and mostly her legs.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

A/N: YAHAHAHA I DID IT, I MADE IT, AAAA IT'S 12 IN THE MORNING AND I FINISHED IT. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. And since I didn't know how to make the fluff part of this special I had to keep texting Mochi how to do fluff and all she said was "Words of affirmation, search it up ya emo" Our friendship is going great...AAAAAAAAAAA

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter since i wrote it on the spot for an hour and this is the only thing that i was able to make.

Okayy, have an amazing rest of your day/afternoon/evening/night! Take care, stay safe, drink enough water, and bye-bye ~!

-With so much love, Cecilia-chan<3 (And Mochi-chan but she isn't here rn heheheheajdhaskld)