⋇⋆✦⋆⋇𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

3RD PERSON POV

"Are guys actually okay? You always go so silent and your faces always turn red, it's like you have a crush on me! Haha!" Y/N laughed to try and lighten the atmosphere. And with that, the boys all glanced at each other and back at the girl. "But seriously, is something wrong? I can tell when something is wrong." Y/N sternly said while having a concerned look on her face.

"We're fine, just a little hot that's all," Aether said trying to make sure Y/N doesn't get too worried, "Anyways, It's already almost time for bed! I'm gonna go take a shower!" The concerned girl said while walking away.

"Do you think she found out?" "I doubt it, hopefully" "I don't think so" "Yeah! I'm sure she doesn't know! If she does why is she always asking if we're okay?" "But still, we're all competitors now." The four boys muttered between themselves. Meanwhile, Y/N was actually listening from the corner...'OH SHI- WHAT HEH HOW WHEN WHAT HAAH?!?' the puzzled girl mentally panicked.

*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

Y/N has finished taking a shower and was currently in her pajama's

(A/N: Yeahhh I get these from pinterest ahaha)

With her H/L (hair length) hair dripping with water, she made her way to Venti's room because that's where Kazuha told her that's where she's gonna sleep. "Venti? Are you there?" Y/N knocked on the door while slightly opening it, to reveal an almost shirtless Venti... "AH- IM- IM SO SORRY-" and she quickly shut the door.

She then proceeded to curl up in a ball and lay down outside on the floor, then suddenly Venti opened the door. "Y/N-? What are you doing on the floor?" He asked, and only got a 'AHDHSAJKHAFKJAHS' as a response. "Don't worry, I was putting on a shirt not taking it off! Come on, let's go in now!" He gleefully said while crouching down on the floor trying to pick up the flustered girl.

Y/N then stood up and walked with Venti into his room, while Venti was closing the door Y/N was so awestruck with his room design. There were plants on almost every wall, which were fake of course since the water would drip onto the carpet, there was a corner with instruments, a desk with notebooks, and stuff for school. The room's color scheme was beige and mint green and they surprisingly went well together.

"So~ How do you like my room!" Venti asked from behind which made Y/N jump out of her distracted thoughts, "It's so pretty! You can play the guitar, right? Can you play me a song! Pleaseee~" Y/N pleaded with puppy eyes which made Venti's heart start to beat faster. "U-Uhm Sure! How about I sing you to sleep? Since it's late and we have school tomorrow ehe," He suggested.

*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

Venti was tuning his guitar while Y/N was getting comfy in the bed, "Alright, are you comfortable? So I can start" He calmy said. "Yep!" Y/N said as she was laying down, "Okay then..." And he started playing the guitar.

"Days seem sometimes as if they'll never end"

His voice sounded so calming that Y/N already felt sleepy.

"Sun digs its heels to taunt you"

Y/N could feel her eyes starting to drop.

"But after sunlit days, one thing stays the same, rises the moon~"

"Days fade into a watercolor blur"

"Memories swim and haunt you"

"But look into the lake, shimmering like smoke"

"Rises the moon"

Only with the first two verses, Y/N was already sound asleep. "Heh, I'll continue the rest for you another time" Venti smiled at the sleeping girl before he put away his guitar and headed back to bed. As he was laying down, he stared at the ceiling while thinking over a few thoughts, one of those thoughts was his old friend, who sadly passed away from heart disease. (A/N: remember how I said no one is dying here? yeah, I forgot and I'm already done with this aha).

He could feel tears stinging his eyes until he felt something shifting and then hugging his lower torso, he looked down to see Y/N hugging him but she was still asleep. Venti suddenly felt a form of comfort from this and wiped his tears.

・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

BONUS!!

Venti woke up to shuffling and looked at Y/N to check on her, to his surprise she was mumbling a few words, "Big brother...please...don't go...mom...dad..." Her face was covered in sweat and she was trembling. She was having a nightmare, Venti quickly got up but carefully so he wouldn't wake up Y/N

He then brought her closer, hugged her, and started mumbling words as well, "Shh, it's fine, rest easy now..." He sleepily said while stroking her hair and they both fell asleep peacefully.

・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

A/N: I'm so sorry that I haven't updated this in a long time, this chapter is a bit short since I wrote it all in one sitting but I tried making it interesting, tysm for 2.4k reads and 96 votes. I have been stressing over this book since I have writers block rn and I'm rushing all my exams at once aha.

but you know the drill! I hope you guys have a nice day/afternoon/evening/night ahead of you, drink plenty of water and rest well! I love every single one of you!!

Wait patiently for the next chapter my dears~ I'll have it ready within a few days<3

- with much love, from, Author-Chan♡