⋇⋆✦⋆⋇𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

3RD PERSON POV

"Wait wait, really? Her? No wonder her name was familiar... but that wasn't the name from the girl at the cafe? Wasn't it Masaki?" The confused girl questioned. "Well yeah, they're probably sisters. Since this girl is in college and the other girl looked like she would be in high school." Venti explained.

But as they were talking, she appeared, Yonamine herself. "O EM GEE Aren't you from like, 4nemo? I'm a huge fan. And who's this chick?" She said. "She's our manager" Venti giggled trying to back away a bit to get to the next class, but more importantly to escape this girl.

"We'll get going now, we still have more classes to attend to. Let's go" Y/N said while dragging Xiao. Venti apologized and ran after the two, leaving Yonamine to be frustrated.

*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

It was lunch and Venti, Xiao, and Y/N met up with the other two in the cafeteria. "Hey guys, how were your classes?" Aether asked while plopping down onto a chair. "It was...okay? Turns out a girl is after me, and she's my mom's daughter" Y/N answered.

"Oh, really? That's...interesting" Kazuha said with a concerned look on his face. They all had their food and as Y/N was about to take a bite of a sandwich that she packed, Yonamine came out of nowhere and slapped the piece of bread with lettuce and ham. "Do you even know who I am?! I'm-" and before she could finish her sentence, Y/N slapped her across the face. "No one AND I MEAN NO ONE DISRESPECTS MY SANDWICH"

"YOU ASSHOLE, HOW DARE YOU?!" And with that, the two girls were having a fight on the cafeteria floor. Yonamine took all the hits since she couldn't keep up with Y/N's reflexes, but Xiao had to pull Y/N away to prevent more damage and other students on the side also pulled Yonamine away.

"LET GO I NEED TO TEACH THIS BITCH A LESSON" Y/N shouted while trying to get loose from Xiao's grip. After a few minutes, they both almost calmed down and Yonamine decided to open her mouth again, "Little bitch. I just smacked away the pathetic food you call 'lunch' you can't even afford proper food" She hissed.

"What is your problem?! I just want to have a normal first day!" Y/N shouted. The whole room fell silent except for the two half-siblings bickering. "No wonder my mom decided to leave you and your pathetic family. The children on that side are mistakes!" the other girl laughed. "Hey! That's enough! Miss Chiyoko, you're taking this too far, how would your parents react if they saw you acting like this?!" A student on the side went to call a teacher, but since they were shouting so loud the teacher could hear them screaming at each other from the hallway.

"YOU-" Y/N screamed but Kazuha covered her mouth to prevent more arguments. Muffled shouts could be heard from the poor girl and what people didn't know, she was crying. "Hah! She's crying! What a little baby!" Yonamine laughed. Y/N bit Kazuha's hand and started to shout again. "HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF NEITHER ONE OF YOUR PARENTS THOUGHT YOU WERE GOOD ENOUGH?!" She sobbed while still trying to get loose from Xiao's grip.

"What? What do you mean? You have a father all to yourself and no one to share with." The other girl asked in confusion. "That's where your wrong, Y/N has three competitions and she feels like she has never even gotten close to beating them," Kazuha said while hissing at the pain from his hand.

"Well- You're just a low assistant! You should just let my younger sister take the spot!" Yonamine said to cover up what she felt. "You know...I thought you were a good person. Turns out you're just a lowly asshole who picks on others for your own entertainment." Y/N scoffed while standing up on her own and walking away.

"You think I'm an asshole? Know your place, stupid manager." Yonamine snarled before walking away to who knows where. But instead of fighting back, Y/N just walked away to what people thought was her next class without eating anything. "Hey- Y/N- Wait-" Kazuha said while trying to run after her.

"Leave me alone. I don't want to talk to anyone." Y/N stated as she walked out of the school, "But there's still school, where do you think you're going?" Venti asked "Somewhere" She responded.

*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

It was almost the second class after lunch, Venti and Xiao were worried about Y/N and where she could have gone. Meanwhile, in another classroom, Yonamine felt a bit guilty about what she has done, but since her mother told her to do so she tried not to feel bad.

"Alright, class dismissed." the teacher said, Xiao and Venti quickly packed their notebooks and started to run around the school looking for Y/N. They decided to split up, Venti went to the left from their classroom, while Xiao went to the right. Venti's direction was towards the fountain, which was at the front of the school and Xiao was going for the field which was at the back of the school.

Venti looked through the glass doors for a quick glance and his eyes focused on a figure sitting next to the fountain with three other figures standing in front of it. He took a closer look and realized.

"Is that..Y/N?..And..HER MOTHER WITH YONAMINE AND THAT OTHER GIRL?!"