⋇⋆✦⋆⋇𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

3RD PERSON POV

Xiao was carrying Y/N in the middle of the street, walking back to the car with the other three. Kazuha and Venti were staring at Xiao intensely with jealousy while Aether was just trying to process the argument that lasted for almost an hour. 'This'll definitely appear on the news tonight' He thought while sighing.

"I just realized how will Xiao drive if he's carrying Y/N-" Venti mumbled, "Well we can't trust Venti to drive that's for sure. It's either Aether or Kazuha." Xiao bluntly stated, While they were arguing that Venti could drive, Y/N suddenly groaned while hugging Xiao tighter. This made the other three stare at Xiao but he was blushing so much.

"I see~" Venti teased, "L-let's just get to the car" Xiao stated while rushing away.

*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

It was currently 5:00 PM, and Aether was the one who was trusted to drive, Kazuha was in the front seat, Venti was sitting next to Xiao in the backseat while Y/N was seated on Xiao's lap(again). Every now-and-then Venti would take glances at Xiao with hints of jealousy, "Oi, Venti, I can tell you're jealous, she can sleep in your room tonight I guess. Just don't do anything...frisky?" Kazuha said while looking at the rearview mirror.

Venti's aura suddenly changed from jealousy to excitement, Xiao noticed this and just let it be instead of being jealous because he technically has Y/N in his arms right at that moment. After Kazuha reassured Venti that he can spend time with Y/N he also felt a little jealous, as for Aether, he wasn't paying much attention. The only thing on his mind at the moment was whether Lumine and Paimon were at the apartment.

Aether pulled up into the parking lot of the apartment and parked the car, Kazuha got out and started to look for the keys in his pocket while waiting for Venti and Xiao to also get out of the car.

Aether helped Xiao get out while he was still carrying Y/N, he was now carrying her in a bridal style (¯\_° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯). Venti was happily skipping behind Xiao and Aether while Kazuha was already walking to the elevators. Surprisingly Y/N was still asleep ever since being at the cafe. They were on their way up and reached the floor of the apartment.

Kazuha unlocked it and Xiao walked over to the living room to wake up Y/N, "Y/N, Wake up. We're home." Xiao said while lightly shaking her, she then slowly opened her eyes to find a different surrounding, "AH WHERE AM I-" Y/N shouted while sitting up quickly to analyze her surroundings. "Jeez, did you not hear me? You sure are...an idiot..." Xiao trailed off with the last part in worry he might've made Y/N think he hates her.

But instead, she just looked at him in confusion and spoke, "But I'm your guys' idiot mwehehehehe" she giggled, Although she just woke up from her long nap, her smile still made the boys' hearts flutter in a way.

"Anyways! What do you guys want to do? Since it's too early to go to sleep and too late to go anywhere else," the sleepy girl energetically said. "Xiao is a little upset that he didn't finish his almond tofu back at the cafe," Aether noticed while Xiao was trying to act all tough. "Ah! Don't worry Xiao! I know how to make almond tofu! Surprisingly..." Y/N announced.

"And while I'm at it, what are everyone's favorite foods? I'll try and cook them!" She cheered. "Anything with apples for me! Just, don't add anything that's sticky or slimy please, ughh" Venti gagged at the thought of something sticky like cheese or jam. "Eh anything is fine for me, and I bet you already know what Kazuha would like," Aether laughed.

"Don't worry! You can leave it to me!" The girl said with confidence.

*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

The girl who was almost done cooking the food was busy really focused while mixing some ingredients, while the boys were sitting at the dining table watching her. "She looks adorable while focusing don't you guys think?" Venti whispered so she doesn't hear them, "Well, yeah, she looks adorable all the time" Kazuha responded, also whispering, "Wait, don't tell me both of you have a crush on her at the same time?" Aether questioned, "As if you also don't have a crush on her yourself dude," Xiao finally contributed to the conversation.

They all stared at each other for a few seconds before mentally shrieking, 'WAIT WE ALL HAVE A CRUSH ON THE SAME PERSON?!'. And while they were all glaring at each other like they were all now in a war, Y/N spoke without realizing what was happening, "I'm done cooking! I made Almond Tofu for Xiao, All-Weather Beauty for Kazuha because he always cooked this when we were little and that's what he called it, Tea Break Pancakes for Aether, and I tried making apple pie for Venti but i tried not to make it sticky or slimy" Y/N said while handing them the plates.

"I'm sorry if it doesn't reach your expectations," She said with a sheepish smile, the four boys took a bit of the food that was served to them and they instantly fell in love with her cooking. "Woah! Y/N, this is amazing! I never tried apple pie this good! They're usually always slimy and the texture always feels weird but this is the perfect one!" Venti complimented, "Yeah! These pancakes are way better than the ones we make, especially with Paimon and Lumine" Aether also complimented.

"This is the first time I actually taste your cooking Y/N, we used to always burn whatever we tried to cook, remember? Haha!" Kazuha laughed, "Ahh yeah i remember that, I didn't know what to do so I panicked and just made the fire bigger!" Y/N and Kazuha laughed with each other's childhood memories, while the other three were thinking 'We have a low chance since they knew each other since they were kids, but we still have a chance.'

"Ah! Xiao! How do you like the almond tofu by the way?" Y/N asked, "It's...good." Xiao muttered, "Aww Xiao being a tsundere is so cute!" Y/N teased. Which made the other three a bit jealous while Xiao's face was tomato red. Y/N was giggling and laughing, as a result, their hearts started to flutter again.

'She will be mine.'

・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●
A/N: Yeahh Hiii I hope you enjoyed this chapter, but I wanna point out that sometimes I forget to publish chapters that have something to do with the story hehe. The next chapter will probably be the school days and Childe flirting with you or Lumine I mean-

Do you guys prefer Chili (Childe x Zhongli), or Chilumi (Childe x Lumine)?

Anyways~ I hope you guys have a nice day/afternoon/evening/night ahead of you, drink plenty of water and rest well! I love every single one of you! And thank you so much for 2.19k readers and 82 votes i am so so grateful!! Ily all so so much! Also happy lunar new year!!

Wait patiently for the next chapter my dears~ I'll have it ready within a few days<3

- with much love, from, Author-Chan♡