⋇⋆✦⋆⋇𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

3RD PERSON POV

It was a Sunday morning, Y/N was just sitting in Aether's room fixing up a schedule for their upcoming meet and greet with fans, "Why are schedules so..complicated-" Y/N complained as the door swung open, it was Lumine. "Y/N!! There you are! The ginger and I were about to go out shopping for some prom outfits, would you like to come with us? Aether is coming too since- I dunno we just wanted to bring him along", Y/N stared at her and the clipboard she was holding. "Sure! I would love to go! Just let me go get changed real quick" (A/N: We're going to put 4 pictures of outfits from Pinterest so you may choose yourself which one you want to wear <33)

 "Sure! I would love to go! Just let me go get changed real quick" (A/N: We're going to put 4 pictures of outfits from Pinterest so you may choose yourself which one you want to wear <33)

Lumine rushed Y/N to get her stuff so they could go out, "So- are you and Childe a thing or something?" she asked but only to get a flushed Lumine in front of her, "O-Of course not! Who would want to date the ginger, right?" Lumine criticized as t...

Lumine rushed Y/N to get her stuff so they could go out, "So- are you and Childe a thing or something?" she asked but only to get a flushed Lumine in front of her, "O-Of course not! Who would want to date the ginger, right?" Lumine criticized as they walked out the door. "Ouch Lumi, that really hurt Childe," Aether said as he pointed to the sulking ginger in the corner of the room. "Alright alright, c'mon Tartaloni let's go shop for prom outfits and I'll willingly give you a hug." The female blonde said as she grabbed her brother, Childe, and Y/N.

*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

Y/N and Lumine parted ways from the other two so they could look at dresses, while the boys go looking for suits. "Y/N! Look at this one! It's pretty right?" Lumine said as she pointed at a dress, it was a nice pastel blue dress that reached her ankles. "It's pretty, but not really my style-" She was cut off when she heard someone call out their names, they turned around and saw Yoimiya, Ayaka, Kuki, and Kokomi. "KOKOMIIII!!" Y/N called out as she jumped into her old besties arms.

"I suppose you guys are here to look for prom dresses too." Ayaka spoke up while looking at the dresses before her, "Yeah! And it's the first time I have never seen Thoma trailing behind you like a lost puppy," Lumine joked. "Oh my, perhaps you can also speak for yourself~ That ginger is nowhere to be seen around you either" the two bickered back and forth, "Now now! Let's just have a nice girls day out together!" Yoimiya broke up the bickering gals, they decided to cycle turns with each other to try on different dresses.

Meanwhile, with the boys, Aether and Childe ran into, Thoma, Itto, Gorou, and Heizou. "Heizou?! Is that you?!" Aether exclaimed while pulling Heizou's shoulders. "Yo, Long time no see Aether~ So how's the band doing? We got a lot of catching up to do, don't we?" The "long lost" 5wirl member said, "So, this was the other shortie who was on leave from being an idol?" Childe questioned while resting his arm on Aether's head. "You must be the famous Tartaglia, it's nice to meet you." The auburn-haired boy spoke.

*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

An hour or two passed, and they were all headed to the place Aether and Lumine agreed on as the meeting spot. "Woah, I didn't know you would be inviting your girl group!" "Well same to you bro" the twins bickered with each other. "Now now! Why don't we just go get some food! I mean- technically Tartaglia is our walking wallet~" Y/N joked, getting Lumine snickering at the tall ginger. "I don't understand why you girls always bully me.." Childe sulked again with Thoma patting his back, "Anyways, Childe. Can you hold these bags for me and Y/N?" Lumine asked while handing the ginger some shopping bags, "N-No- Lumine I can hold the shopping bags myself-" Y/N stuttered as she was immediately shushed by Aether, "Of course girlie~" And with that, Childe was holding almost more than 5 bags.

"C-Childe I can take my bags if it's too much for you-" Y/N said as she tried to reach out for a bag, "Nonsense! If Lumine requests, then it shall be fulfilled until we leave this place." Childe went on as he struggles to hold onto his own bag, "See~ I told you he's a simp. Heh-" Lumine snickered while dragging Y/N away to a restaurant.

*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

"That was some good food, wasn't it Y/N?" Lumine asked while hugging her best friend, "Yeah, I always knew good food was expensive but that was worth it. Thanks Childe!" She said while flashing him a thumbs up, "To be honest, even though we're just a medium-sized group, I don't know if my credit card was okay with the prices. I'm gonna get an ear full from Pulcinella again.." Childe coughed as he stared at the bill, "So, where have you been since your leave Heizou?" Aether asked, "Oh, well, just being starred as a lead detective in detective movies and series." Heizou bragged.

"Oh yeah! This is our manager, Y/N!" The short blonde boy introduced, while the H/C-haired girl waved in response. "Well well, and here I thought you were gonna have that other emo dude as our manager" Heizou joked, "Emo dude? Oh you mean Scara! Yeah- no, we ran into issues with him the day before Kazuha introduced Y/N to us" Aether explained, "Wait a damn minute, my ex was supposed to be the manager of 4nemo?!" Y/N shrieked, "No no darling, not 4nemo. It's 5wirl again, I'm coming back!" Heizou announced, only to get Aether excited.

*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

"We're home~" Aether chimed as they entered the apartment, "Aether!! Y/N!! You're-...home..." Venti paused, he couldn't believe his eyes. "HEIZOU?!?" Venti screeched, Kazuha and Xiao peeked their head out of their rooms to see what was going on.

"Yeahhh haha, I'm back!" Heizou gleefully said with a cheesy smile, only to get two books thrown at his face. "Ow! What was that for?!" He yelled at the other two, "That's for leaving us!" "And that's for coming back!" Kazuha and Xiao said before locking themselves in their respective rooms. "Damn, I guess they're really upset I left huh?"Heizou said while rubbing his nose, "Nah they're probably upset cuz you still had the nerve to come back" Venti said as he crossed his arms. 

"Well then, since you did say you were an actor in movies right? You can just continue that, besides, actors have good careers" Aether sneered while Heizou looked annoyed, "Oh come on, Look I'm sorry for leaving alright? Please let me come back to the band" The boy pleaded, "You know what, sure! You may join back but on one condition." Venti spoke up, the auburn-haired boy perked up to listen to the suggestion.

"You aren't allowed to join the upcoming meet and greet."

"AWE COME ON?!"

・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

A/N: Wew~! Heizou was finally added to the bunch! Scaramouche would most likely be added as a model for a separate company (since he's a reject in our story, no offense to the Scara stans!!!) And we're so so sorry for delaying this chapter for about 3 months! We completely forgot that we had a book to write, and school and our mental health have been keeping us from having motivation. Anyways! Just wait for the next chapter, and hopefully, we won't forget to keep updating every so often!! And the prom chapter is very soon! Are you guys excited??

Anyways~ Have an amazing rest of your day/afternoon/evening/night! Take care, stay safe, drink enough water, and bye-bye ~!

-With love, Toffee and Keiko<33