⋇⋆✦⋆⋇𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Y/N POV

"Are you guys okay? Your faces look red, do you guys have a fever?" I asked while putting my hands on their faces. "W-We're fine! I-It's just really hot out today!-" Venti stuttered while the others just nodded in agreement.

"Okay then-? Let's hurry to the Cafe now so we can all cool down! The last one there has to pay! Ehe~!" I cheered as I started running, and with that, the other four chased after me.

*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

I made it first to the Cafe and crouched down to catch my breath, the last person to arrive was Xiao. I thought he thought this 'competition' was childish so he wouldn't run in the race, but when I glanced at him he was out of breath panting while grinning a bit.

"Well, I guess I lost. I'll pay then." He said while smirking and panting at the same time but he walked into the Cafe with his poker face again. The other three and I just looked at each other before following inside.

The air conditioning cooled us down when we sat down at the tables at the corners, and then a waiter came, "Hi! Welcome to Cattoccino! Where all the cappuccinos and lattes are served with cute cat prints! My name is Fumiko I will be your waiter today, what can I get for you?" The girl with bleached hair that looks like pudding appeared.

"Uh- Uhm is this a cat cafe?" Venti asked hesitantly, "Yes it is actually! But this area is where the cats don't really enter, there's a separate room with the cats so the people with allergies can still experience our coffee without having to deal with the cats!" Fumiko beamed while Venti had a sigh of relief.

"Why is she so talkative, she's like Venti," Xiao muttered but no one except me heard him since I was right beside him. Aether noticed Xiao's scary aura and asked the Fumiko something, "Hey, by any chance do you guys sell almond tofu here?". "Yes we do sir!" Fumiko replied, and with only hearing the confirmation of almond tofu, Xiao's scary demeanor suddenly switched to a joyful one, although he wasn't smiling.

"Great, we would like to order one iced mocha, two iced cappuccinos,  one regular latte, one F/D(fav drink), and one plate of almond tofu please." Kazuha requested, "Coming right up! But before that can I take a selfie with you guys? You're 4NEMO, right? I'm a big fan!" The pudding-haired girl giggled, and we agreed to take another picture.

*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

While waiting for our orders to arrive, it was pretty silent until Venti broke it. "Sooo Y/N~ What are your hobbies?" He asked, "Ah, nothing much just (insert your hobbies here)" I replied. "Those are pretty neat hobbies Y/N, really suits you as a person" Aether added.

"How about you guys? I already know about Kazuha but I want to get to know you guys too!" I cheered, "I'll go first! My hobbies are playing a few instruments such as the lyre, kalimba, ukulele, guitar, and violin!" Venti stated. "That's a lot of instruments Venti, how are your fingers not damaged-" I laughed, "Well that's what I need because of a high expectation family, Asian families am I right? (A/N: IDK PLEASE DON'T COME AFTER ME THIS IS A JOKE I'M ASIAN-)" He added.

"You should add drinking, being drunk, and being annoying" Aether teased. While Venti was glaring at Aether's smug face his phone started ringing, "Ah I'll take this. Yep! Hello? Ah, Jean yeah we're at the cafe right now, eh?! and how long is that gonna be? In about 3 months? I see, alright then. Buh-Bye~!" and with that Venti ended the call.

As Venti sighed, Xiao asked, "I suppose that was Jean, am I correct?", "Yeah, she called to inform us about the apartment Mr. Dain got for the five of us" Venti replied. "So? What did she say?" Kazuha butted in the conversation. "Jean said it would be ready by prom, and prom is like 3 months from now."

"Here are your orders!" Fumiko beamed as she came back to give us our orders and we thanked her. "How about Xiao and Aether? I really wanna know more about you both!" I asked, "I usually play games and sometimes I play the drums and electric guitar. I do song covers like ghost rule and begging. I'm not sure if you heard of them before." Xiao replied, he's a little bit more talkative than usual. Either that or I haven't got to know him properly yet.

"Well well~ Look what we have here~ A talkative Xiao~?" Aether teased, "N-No I just- I thought we were telling Y/N about us." Xiao said while distracting himself with the almond tofu. We were all laughing at the fact that Xiao was embarrassed until a woman with the girl from earlier busted into the cafe.

"Y/N L/N THERE YOU ARE MY DEAR!" 

"...Mom...?"