⋇⋆✦⋆⋇𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

3RD PERSON POV

Y/N was looking at the band's schedules for the meet and greet, and apparently, they also had a concert before the meet and greet. But the only problem was that the meet and greet was that day. "OH SHIT- GUYS GET IN HERE I MESSED SOMETHING UP WITH THE SCHEDULE-" Y/N frantically screamed, "Hm? What is it?" Kazuha said as he walked up behind their manager. "Ehehe~ well~ you see- I messed up the schedule and apparently you have a concert before the meet and greet..." The H/C-haired girl coughed, clenching her clipboard with this month's schedules.

"Oh? A concert I hear~?" Heizou chimed from a doorway but was immediately cut off by Aether shoving his head downwards, "Y/N..." Kazuha said, clearly disappointed. "Okay guys! New plan! Let's head out to the studio to go practice for the concert, and all the homework you have to do due in a span of 3 days give it to Heizou!" Venti announced as he grabbed Heizou by the shoulder. "OH COME ON-"

*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

"Don't worry Heizou, It's fine! And plus, it's a sudden mistake Y/N made and you're not prepared!" Paimon patted Heizou on the back while he sat in a corner with everyone's homework. "Okay people! Let's start this practice" Venti announced as Y/N turned on the speaker.

(The song btw- you can imagine whose vocals are whose and ur own choreography for them!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUNv4JKMJDA, Guys Don't Like Me by It Boys!)

Y/N guided them through their choreography, they only had 5 days to prepare so Y/N was pretty scared that if they messed up it would be her fault. "No! Not like that Kazuha! It's like this." Y/N repeated the choreo to Kazuha until she stumbled on his foot and fell down. Heizou laughed at her fall until Paimon threw a water bottle at his head before rushing to see if Y/N was okay.

"Y/N! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Paimon screeched while patting Y/N to find any injuries. "I'm fine Paimon, it was just a simple fall anyways. Alright! Back to practice!"

*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

It's been three hours, the boys have been practicing with short breaks but they're still exhausted. Y/N wasn't forcing them to do this, they wanted to take as few breaks as possible to be able to perfect everything. Heizou had already finished their assignments and was now playing an "otome" styled game because it's been all over social media and he wanted to see what was the hype. "GUYS LOOK HEIZOU IS PLAYING A DATING SIM!" Paimon laughed.

They were all dancing while trying to hold their laughs until they heard a knock at the studio door, "Is uh- Xiao here?" a boy who looked exactly like Xiao peeked through the door, although he had red hair and green eyes instead of the teal aqua and yellow eyes Y/N is used to. "I'm here. What do you want." Xiao walked up to the door to talk to private with his doppelganger while still trying to catch his breath.

"Who's that? And why is Xiao casual with him- I'm scared-" Y/N whispered to Venti, "Oh that's Xian, Xiao's twin- He doesn't go to our school though." Y/N watched the contrast between the two "identical" boys discuss with each other. Xiao came back to the group with his red double behind him. "Oh~? And who's this new chick?", "That's our manager. If you want to stay, don't flirt with her like you did with my classmates". Xiao was clearly bothered by his presence. "What do you take me as? A playboy?", "Yes.", "How harsh! I'm telling on you!". The red Xiao stuck out his tongue while crossing his arms, Y/N giggled a bit at the sight since the real Xiao was just staring at him.

As the group resumed their practice, Y/N was just sitting on the side next to the speaker marking things on her clipboard for future performances. Of course, Xian noticed. "Hm~? Who would've thought 5wirl would get a girl as their manager?", Y/N looked at him confused because she didn't know what to say. Despite looking like Xiao, she didn't see the same qualities in him as he did with his brother; 'Man, Xiao sure has a lot of siblings..' She thought before going back to her duties.

*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

Finally, practice was over-- Heizou was helping Y/N pack up the bags while the other members were laying on the floor, "So...Y/N, it's still pretty early to call it a day and head back to the apartment-- So while these guys have a break you wanna go and hang out? So we can- You know- Get to know each other?" The boy asked as he closed up the last bag, Y/N was thinking about it for a moment before looking back at the group. Xian was poking Xiao's unconscious body, Paimon was trying to drag Aether's to the side, while Venti and Kazuha were sitting with water bottles in their hands. "Hm...sure? I don't see why not!" She smiled before picking up a few bags to load them into the van.

Heizou felt like he scored, he was aware that the other boys had a crush on her and he wanted to see if she was all that great for all four of them to fall for her. Who knows? He might fall for her too...

・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

A/N: Surprise! We're back! This chapter was delayed for quite some time because we forgot wattpad exists,  and we stopped playing genshin so we aren't really caught up with the new characters/lore and other stuff! Although we will be doing our research so we won't have any ooc's! Also! Thank you to a reader who suggested some prom outfits! We really appreciate it!

You'll be heading out with Heizou next chapter, but the place is a secret~ Can you guess where?

Anyways~ Have an amazing rest of your day/afternoon/evening/night! Take care, stay safe, drink enough water, and bye-bye ~!

-With love, Toffee and Keiko<33