✧ W E L C O M E ✧

☽♛☾

☽♛☾

Hello and welcome to my Harry Potter x Reader romance story. I'm beyond thankful you decided to give this a chance and I truly hope you'll have a great time reading it <3

My characters are: Y/n Nyala Black and Clara Regina Black.

This story will be updated every Sunday.

About The Story:

✧ The story'll be written in third person POV, I hope that doesn't bother you :)

✧ The story is presumed to be around 100-150 chapters long (holy shit), so you'll have a lot to read, hahah!

✧ The story contains year 3-7 since Harry and Y/n's relationship will be platonic in year 1-2.

✧ Every chapter is a minimum of 2000 words.

✧ Fluff, fluff, fluff.. heheh some chapters might overwhelm you.. I swear I'm trying to kEeP iT dOwN..

✧ I will keep some characters which originally dies alive and I might kill some off that doesn't, guess you'll have to read and see...

✧ The story is based of the Harry Potter books but some scenes will be from the movies as well and of course some that I've made up myself.

✧ Each chapter will have a song at the top. It's completely optional if you listen to it or not, all the songs are listed in a playlist named Eternal Love on Spotify.

✧ My first language isn't English, therefor you might overcome a grammar mistake or two. I always read through my chapters to look for grammars before posting them. If you find any, feel free to politely tell me :D

☽♛☾ = Timeskip

About The Romance:

✧ Fluff every year 'cause why not hehe..

✧ They won't be 'officially in a relationship' until year 5 - 6 (slowburnnn).

✧ Ginny is lesbian in this book, meaning she won't be interested in Harry. (we'll see about Cho *wink wink*)

✧ Dean and Seamus are my baes, so Deamus isn't even a question period.

About Y/n:

✧ She's a sarcastic one and makes jokes in the wrong situations, she can even make jokes about herself and her traumatic experiences (which isn't always that appreciated).

✧ She doesn't stand down. She stands up for what's right and are not afraid to speak up.

✧ She doesn't like being lied to.

✧ She'll be a Gryffindor, sorry if it isn't your house, but it won't affect the story.

✧ Drinking tea is the must disgusting thing in the world (according to her).

✧ She helps Fred & George with pranks sometimes.

✧ Her and Hermione are very close, like sisters I'd say.

✧ She's protecting her loved ones at any cost.

✧ In the Muggleworld she's got dance practise which she goes to during the summer.

✧ She wears a special necklace which'll be extremely important in this story. Though, I won't reveal much about it until year 5.

✧ Her adoptive mother is abusing, she's the only one Y/n doesn't speak up against, too afraid of what she'd do to her.

My Socials:

✧ TikTok: clairsae

✧ Instagram: clairs.ae

Feel free to check it out! :) Ps; my dm's are always open for everyone.

Cast:

☽♛☾ Y/N NYALA BLACK ☽♛☾

Portrayed by; You

☽♛☾  HARRY  JAMES  POTTER  ☽♛☾

☽♛☾ HARRY JAMES POTTER ☽♛☾

Portrayed by; Daniel Radcliffe

☽♛☾ CLARA REGINA BLACK ☽♛☾

Portrayed by; Lily Collins

 ✧ The rest of the cast as themselves ✧

The rest of the cast as themselves

-

☽♛☾ T R A I L E R ☽♛☾

(in the making)

☽♛☾  𝐄 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐍 𝐀 𝐋  𝐋 𝐎 𝐕 𝐄 ☽♛☾

06-12/21

©haroldpsimp