Y3 ~ jealousy

"I could almost kiss you right now."

Idfc - BlackbearWordcount: 5265

Idfc - Blackbear
Wordcount: 5265

☽♛☾

Harry and Ron were both still very angry at Hermione for talking to McGonagall about the Firebolt. Y/n, on the other hand, didn't really care about it and was happy that Hermione had thought of their safety. Plus, all she'd gotten taken was a bracelet which didn't mean much to her, seeing as she didn't even know who it was from.

Since that, Harry had started to take private lessons with Lupin to be able to protect himself against Dementors. In the worst scenario, they could appear on the Quidditch match that was coming up against Ravenclaw. It was very important that they won since they still had a chance of winning the cup, but for that- Harry would need the Firebolt.

Y/n was strolling the corridors, looking for Fred and George who'd called her for a prank (she assumed) while Hermione was studying Arithmancy and Harry and Ron was stuck with Snape's essay back in the common room. She could really use some cheering up from her favorite twins. Now that she'd been stuck studying for a few hours, pranking someone sounded like heaven.

"Booo!"

She jumped on the spot, her whole body tensing before Fred and George revealed themselves, laughing at her reaction.

"You've got to stop doing that!" She said, taking in a sharp breath.

"Sorry, lil' sis." They both grinned. "Thought you'd know our warmly gesture of welcome by now."

"Yeah, well, obviously not." She huffed. "Anyways, what're we up to?"

"Couldn't be more happy that you're asking, darling." Fred grinned.

"We thought about having some fun with your favorite albino." George winked.

"Ooh, Malfoy? Hell yeah." Y/n rubbed her hands together as an evil smirk plastered on her face.

"Soo, we thought about love potion, but that's so last year." Fred said, sighing dramatically to which Y/n snorted.

"And, we'd love to test out a prank toy we came up with, an enchanted microphone; changes your voice into whoever you want as long as you've heard it in real life before."

Y/n thought for a moment, trying to think of something that could include both a son of a barbie and that new microphone-thingy. An idea entered her mind, a really evil one.

She grinned smugly. "Why don't we send Malfoy a howler to open in the Great Hall for something embarrassing and use the microphone to mimic his Barbie-fathers voice."

Fred and George's faces fell. "That's so incredibly mean," They said, just so their faces could lit up in the biggest grin of world history. "Let's do it!"