Y3 ~ quidditch

"Bet they won't get married?"

Sweater Weather - The NeighbourhoodWordcount - 3667

Wordcount - 3667

☽♛☾

Y/n woke up earlier than usual the next morning, it was finally time for the first quidditch match of the year. It was supposed to be Gryffindor vs Slytherin, but since Malfoy still faked being injured, Hufflepuff was assigned to play instead.

It was foggy outside, and the pouring rain which slammed against the windows made Y/n thankful that she wasn't one of the players today. Even though it was that aggressive rain which she hated, Y/n still had to get out of bed and watch the game, not only because Harry was playing, but also because she commented the games along with Lee.

As the rain poured outside, Y/n got ready and went down to the common room, it was still quite early so she was surprised to see Harry already sit there.

"Hey Harold." She said and jumped down on the couch beside him.

"Hi Y/n," He said. He seemed almost a little out of it as he sat there, staring into the fire. He didn't even say anything about the nickname.

"Harry James Potter. Have you been doing drugs or something?" Y/n said, half-joking.

He looked up when he heard his full name. "Nah, I'm just tired. Peeves woke me up in the middle of the freaking night and I couldn't go back to sleep."

"Ah, that sucks." She bit her lip. "Well, you've got to wake up now because the match starts in one and a half hours."

"I am awake." Harry said stubbornly.

"And still you seem totally out of it." Y/n spoke and dragged him by the arm off the couch to go get breakfast.

"Stand and fight you mangy cur!" Sir Cadogan yelled after them to which Harry moodily replied:

"Shut up."

Y/n chuckled at his sassy morning behavior and the two entered the Great Hall. They sat down near the Gryffindor Team. Everyone seemed a little tense, but Wood was worst. He looked like he was going to be sick and he didn't eat, he just anxiously trummed his fingers against the wooden table while repeatedly reminded the other players to eat.

Y/n simply couldn't help what left her mouth. "Wood, the wood will break if you don't stop that."

Harry kicked her leg from under the table. "Not helping." He mouthed, but she didn't miss the small grin on his face.

"Wilson, do you understand how important this game is?" Wood spoke harshly, though his voice betrayed him a bit.

"Don't worry, Oliver." Angelina said. "We'll get them."

"And you should probably eat something, else you might faint." Fred said, giving Wood's cold toast a look.

Oliver nodded and took the smallest bite of his toast Y/n had ever seen. "We shouldn't underestimate Hufflepuff, their seeker is good and they've got good tactics..."