Run Away

"Prince Red, wake the hell up." I groaned and the sudden light, shoving my face in my pillow. "go th' fuck away. 'm sleepin.." I growled in response. "Oh, no the fuck you don't. Your father, brother, and the King and Prince of Swapfell are waiting. Now get your bony ass up." I rose my head to look at my equerry, Grillby. The purple flame monster looked less than impressed. "th' fuck is those royal pains here for?" He shook his head. "Why don't you get up and find out?" I grumbled. Curiosity got the better of my and I left the comfort of my bed. Grillby stepped out while I changed into my uniform. (Picture for reference, because a don't even know how to begin explaining that.) I personally hated this damn thing. It was uncomfortable and stupid and not my style, but I'm the next heir to that damned throne and I had to set a good example or some shit. I left my room and Grillby trailed after me as I headed to the throne room. "No picking fights now, Red. I'm already in deep shit for letting you sleep in."
"yeah, yeah. it depends on if edge gives me shit again or not."

💞💞💞

I walked into the throne room, ignoring The Swapfell's, my pissed brother, and my highly unamused father. I stood beside my father, looking bored, despite my curiosity. "WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?" Ah Edge, always demanding shit. I glowered at him. "none a yer fuckin business."
"Your late." Now father on the other hand.. well I had an obligation to obey him as my king and, well, father. "was studying, m'lord." I lied quickly, not wanting to get the one person who gave a shit about me in trouble. "You were sleeping, weren't you?" I shook my head quickly. "nah, majesty, was studying." He narrowed his sockets than tisked. "Fine then. I'm sure you remember King SwapEdge and Prince Raspberry?"
"uh-huh." I pretended to scratch an itch above my socket, using my middle finger to do so. The king looked amused, Raspberry was less discreet in returning the gesture, while father was plain annoyed. "Good news, your uniting our kingdoms."
"as in..?"
"Cheeky boy, isn't he? You are marrying my son, Prince Red."

💞💞💞

I looked to him, than father. "this is a joke right? me, marry him?"
"i'm with numbnuts on this, i'm not marrying that... thing." Raspberry replied. I wasn't offended by the purple idiot. "You are marrying, and you are marrying next week." King SwapEdge nodded his agreement. "Then we are in agreement. Why don't you two run off and get used to each other's company."

💞💞💞

It was silent as we walked. He was ignoring me. I was ignoring him. "fuck this. like hell i'm marrying you." I said suddenly. "we are in agreement then. what are you going to do about it. I looked out the closest window, past the kingdom. For a little background information, there was seven kingdoms. The Fell kingdom, my kingdom and the most ruthless of the seven. The Swap kingdom, the kindest of the kingdoms. The Swapfell kingdom, the richest kingdom. Fellswap, the most war torn kingdom. The Fresh kingdom, we don't talk about them, The Science kingdom, the most technologically advanced kingdom. Finally ending with the Epic kingdom, they, uh, no comment. The kingdoms all rung around this endless expanse of forest called the Sakonean. It meant 'deep away' and anyone who's went in, has never come out. I was looking out at Sakonean. "i don't know yet."

💞💞💞

That'd been a lie. I knew exactly what I was going to do. If Sakonean was where monsters went to disappear, then I was going to disappear. I wouldn't miss this place, except for good ol' Grillby, and I know this place won't miss me. I waited until well past bedtime to pack my shit. Fuck shit! Do I have nothing to wear for forest living? Just this fancy bullshit? I scoffed and took the most casual looking of my dress wear. I tucked away a knife, or two and grabbed my short sword for protection. That was everything. All but food, but if I was living in Sakonean, I'd have to get used to hunting and shit anyway. Tucking the short sword in my bag, I jumped off my balcony and landed on the ground. I ran off towards my destination. It was time to start anew.