Respect

Outer wolf form

I fell to my knees feeling exhausted as Outer stared at me with bewilderment. Other than G, who growled and slunk away, the rest of the pack was gathering a short distance from me. Outer shifted forms, though due to his injuries it looked more painful than usual. "why? w-why did you save me from th-them..?" I merely chuckled tiredly. "ain't that what i supposed to do? th' exact opposite 'f error?" Outer blinked. "heh... heh heh heh heh! yeah, i guess." He flinched at the excessive laughter that he'd put himself through. "look i'm still not happy with your relationship with my alpha... but thanks.." He looked down and I decided to see what else magic could do. I summoned my magic to me only to fall forward at an unbelievable dizzying sensation. Sans caught me. "that's enough bud. you've done enough. we got the rest. thank you red.." I didn't try to move as he picked me up. My skull rested on his shoulder blade. Sleep felt very, very tempting. Sans took notice as he started walking me back, Mafia picking up his brother to bring him back. "sleep, red. it's ok now."

💞💞💞

I woke up back in my cabin. I was still decently tired, but a lot better than earlier. I tried to sit up, but was immediately pushed back down. "chill red. we don't know how long it takes for your magic to replenish." I grumbled at Sans doting. "'m ok sans.. i feel a lot better." I reassured my mate. "even if you are feeling better i still want ya to rest a little longer. that was your first fight with the pack, and it was with dust and killer no less. that can be unbelievably taxing on anyone." Sans replied, stroking my skull. "yer such a mother hen, sans.." I complained though upon him putting my head in his lap, it was immediately cut off. Damn my mate if fuckin comfy. I nuzzled into his 'stomach' humming contentedly. He released his own pleased growl. "you've gained outer's respect, ya know. this is a great start. now we just have to get g to see the good in you." I huffed. "like it'll be that easy. g seems like the most stubborn of the pack." He laughed quietly. "yeah... your right, but i can't help feeling hopeful."
"i only said it'd be difficult, not impossible." I poked Sans who rolled his eyelights. "sleep."

💞💞💞

There was the quiet patter of rain woke me from peaceful slumber. My head was still in Sans lap, though he was asleep himself, expression peaceful and content. One of his ears twitched gently. I had the overwhelming desire to feel how soft they were. So... I sat up as slowly and carefully as could on my... couch. Huh. Why'd they put me on the couch rather than my bed? Was it just so Sans could coddle me? I nearly laughed at the thought. I couldn't though, I didn't want to wake him up. I reached over carefully, gently touching his ears. HOLY FUCKIN SHIT THEY'RE SO FUCKIN SOFT!!!!! I sighed happily and Sans moaned, leaning into the touch. I stoked them, he was clearly enjoying this. At some point, I even started petting his tail. He subconsciously started wagging it. I couldn't stiffle the laughter that bubbled within me. "wha's so funny..?" Sans slurred, smiling sleepily. He was so fuckin cute like that. "nothin, yer just so cute." I replied with a innocent smile. "mm. m'kay. hungry?"
"Oh hell yeah" Together we headed to the dinning hall.

💞💞💞

G wasn't there, I should have suspected as such, but Outer was. His eyelights met mine for a second before he looked away. "h-hey red...? how are you feeling..?" I snorted at Outer's obvious discomfort. "i'm good. th' real question is how are you doin? ya looked like ya were in pretty bad shape, are ya ok now?" I looked the werewolf over. He seemed ok. "nothing that dream couldn't handle."
"dream?" I asked. "a local fairy. he does healing jobs sometimes when his not busy with his brother nightmare." I nodded. "fairies... i think i remember you sayin stuff about them? pranks or something?" Sans nodded. "it's nightmare you gotta worry about, he's a dark fairy. dream's his polar opposite." Mafia explained. "welp. that's great." I sat down for food. Sans joined me, giving his easy-going smile. I grinned back.