The Former Prince Turned Alpha

I led Red through the cluttered cabin and to where G was in another room I could feel the packs eyelights watching us, unhidden pride and acceptance on their faces. It was a farcry from when Red first showed up. Many of them were unsure of him and suspicious. Hell, Red himself was a farcry from when I first met him all those months ago. The mage I'd found wouldn't have lasted a day compared to the mage he was now. He fought for my pack more than once and was loyal to a fault. The guy who came in had no such morals. He was just some prick looking to survive and fend for himself and himself only. I was seriously proud of him. "how's g doin?" Red asked, snapping me outta my thoughts. "he's a bit cut up, but otherwise fine. he actually wanted to talk to ya." I replied to which Red nodded, mentally preparing himself for the worst. I didn't blame him, but this was going to be interesting. I can't wait to see his reaction when he hears what G has gotta say. This is gonna be priceless.

💞💞💞

I knocked on G's door, the pack gathering behind us in excitement. Red noticed. "uh... what's goin on..?" He asked uneasily. "they're still hyped after error's defeat is all. right guys?" The warning note in my tone didn't escape them as they agreed immediately, nodding fiercely. "I'm decent!" G called from inside. I ushered Red inside while G slipped into his coat, the bandages around his bones vanishing behind the fabric. "Took you long enough." G huffed. "Yeah well horror decided to grace us by waking up as well, so.." I shrugged. "anyways, you got something to say to red?" I pushed my hesitant mate in front of me and stepped back. G sighed heavily. "Ugh. Here we go.. look, Red, I'm sorry for being a dick to you and I wanna thank you for saving and protecting me from that damned glitch.." G said awkwardly,  avoiding eye contact in a show of submission and respect towards my mate. I'm not gonna lie, it feels good to see him being submissive to my mate, especially if he was serious in what he told me. "hey, it's no biggie man, it's what a pack does, yeah?" G hesitated before replying, "It's what an Alpha does. I- we- accept you, not just as Alpha Sans mate, but as his equal, his Alpha mate.."

💞💞💞

Red looked at me, at G, at everyone gathered in the doorway. "ya serious?" He muttered in complete shock. "WE ALL UNANIMOUSLY AGREED TO ACCEPT YOU AS MY BROTHER'S ALPHA MATE. WE ARE DEAD SERIOUS, ALPHA RED." I liked that ring. "alpha red... sounds nice, don't you agree?" I asked the beyond bewildered Red. He nodded slowly, still trying to process. I laughed and pulled him close. "long live alpha red!" I called to the pack who responded unanimously. "Long live Alpha Red!!" Red just gave me an adorable look. "i don' know how.." I chuckled again. "it's easy. i'll show ya." I told him, stealing a kiss. He blushed. "'m so happy.." He hugged onto me which I accepted with no fuss whatsoever. "ya deserve it, red. this is where you belong." He smiled up at me with watery sockets. We both leaned in for another kiss. "if you guys are gonna do your mushy love stuff, get out of my hut!" Outer shooed with Horror watching silently behind him. I rolled my eyelights and we took our leave, off to do 'mushy love stuff' as Outer had put it.

1 chapter left