Home

Cinnamon wolf form

Running for half the day, I finally made it home. As a pack of werewolves, we had a permanent territory that nobody fucked with or we'd fuck them up. In other words, our home was one big cabin that served as our packs celebration hall, and six smaller cabins serving as our sleeping quarters. It's all we needed. A howl sounded. Mafia'd picked up my scent. I howled back, announcing that I'd indeed returned home. More excited howls rose up as my pack surrounded me. Cinnamon was the first, leaping on me and licking the crap out of my muzzle. Cinnamon was my brother and was a bright ginger wolf with white around his muzzle, and a bit of grey above his brows. His eyes were vibrant orange and he had a habit of wearing a red scarf no matter what form he was in. Next was Outer, who had a crush on me. He'd been trying to court me for years, but I wasn't interested. He was an balanced mix of black and white with yellow eyes. Then there was his older brother, Mafia. Mafia was more black than white with a more brown hue in his otherwise yellow eyes. Then there was Mafia's mate and my beta, G. G was a grizzled blue grey color with a brown bridged muzzle and ears, and white underbelly, muzzle, neck, chest, and legs. His eyes were pale yellow with a scar going up from his left eye, and a scar going down right eye. Last but not least was the shy Dance, who looked like G, though he lacked any scars or brown markings. He had a crush on Cinnamon. I shipped it. Cinnamon had been trying to help him out of his shell.

💞💞💞

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, ANYWAY? WHAT DELAYED YOU FROM YOUR RETURN TRIP, BROTHER?" Cinnamon asked while the others went to catch a celebratory feast for their Alpha's return. "a mage." I replied simply, thinking about Red. How was he doing? I hope I hadn't left to early. Should I check on him? "A MAGE? ERROR?"
"no. a different mage, someone unlike error." I replied again. "his name was red.. i showed him the ropes."
"OH.. I SEE.. UM, WILL HE BE A THREAT?" I shook my head. "no. he won't.."
"SANS, WHAT'S WRONG?" Cinnamon asked. "what makes you think anything is wrong?"
"YOUR EARS ARE DOWN, YOUR TAIL IS IN BETWEEN YOUR LEGS, AND YOUR OOZING DEPRESSION." Cinnamon pointed out. I looked down at my black tail while touching my equally black ears. He was right. "it's nothing important.. just worried about red, he's a big boy though." Worried. No I wasn't just worried. Cinnamon knew that too. "YOU.. MISS THE MAGE?" Damn it. He could pick up on my mood almost too easily. I laughed lightly. "that noticeable?"
"I'M YOUR BROTHER. I KNOW YOU THAT WELL. WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST BRING HIM HERE IF HE MEANS THAT MUCH TO YOU?"
"heh. i didn't know how g would react. error killed his parents and he has a deep seeded hate for mages, you know that." Cinnamon flinched. "OH RIGHT.."
"i've made sure he can survive out there.." I looked in the direction I'd left him. "... LET'S PREPARE FOR THE FEAST, MAYBE GET YOUR MIND OFF HIM UNTIL WE CAN FIGURE SOMETHING OUT." I nodded. "yeah.. ok.."

💞💞💞

"To Alpha Sans! May he lead us for years to come!" G held up a cup of fresh Spire Wine. The only way to make a werewolf drunk. He downed the cup with everyone else. I took a sip, but I didn't really feel like partying. Besides, I was the alpha now, I couldn't party to hard. I chuckled as the pack started to eat and drink, a bit of rough housing was involved as well. "ya know, sansy, yer gunna need an heir eventually~" Outer was already drunk, that poor light weight. Dance and Cinnamon were already turning in for the night, both being to young by pack standards to drink. "You three have fun, i'm turning in." My pack needed their alpha, but I needed Red. Red was.. he was someone special to me. I've never felt like this before. Was this a crush? Or was this deeper? Could I chase it? Or would it endanger him and my pack?