Chapter 10

As Henry is packing his things Damien comes in and starts kissing his neck as he says stay babe as he then thrusing into him as he says no one can please you like i can as he pulls out of him then thrusing harderd as he says you leave me and see how far you get on your own with  that Henry knew it was over he lost..

Meanwhile back at the manor Barry and Oliver are hanging out when he notice's that he's getting hard so says he has to go to the bathroom as he becomes a blur as Oliver smiles then he looked down to see his beast out as he sees a bit of precum on the floor. In the bathroom Barry is having alot of feelings he's never had these feeling cause Roy was his best friend and more but they always talked before they did things as Barry love's Roy but with Ollie he's never felt like this as he sees his hard cock he starts rubbing it as he is doing this he's calling out Oliver's name.

Oliver hears Barry and how he's jerking off to him so before he knew it he was in the bathroom with a naked and really horny Barry and some how he was also naked he heard his barr calling his name then he hears his moans as he's asking but also bugging for it Oliver takes him to his room as he says this is going to hurt at first but i will take it slow with you as he slowly enters Barry with his monster once he's balls deep he waits but Barry starts moving on his big dick as he moans as Oliver is hitting his sweet spot every time as Oliver is about to pull out of him he hears no i want to feel all of it so he pushes back into him and before he can start again Barry says i want to ride it Oliver lays down as Barry starts riding his big monster cock as he comes inside Barry he also knots inside of him as he feels his come rushing out of Barry's hole and on his cock as Barry moves so he's laying his head on his chest which makes him come more but Barr is sleeping..

Tommy runs out of the room once Oliver was asleep he goes to find the others so he can tell them he also says watching that was so hot but could have enjoyed it better if i had a cock to play with but damn being an inanimate object sucked.. he goes and tells the others what just happen for like two hours as Sara says sounds hot wish i could have seen it as Tommy starts painting the pic for her as he's done telling her Oliver says so it really did happen Tommy looks at him as Sara starts going off on him and beating him in the head and wherever she can hit as he grabs her and says it's not like that it  just felt like a dream as it all just happened so fast but it was like I was actually doing it for the joy of him more than myself.