Chapter 9 Barry Disappears

It's been two months since Barry went missing and what's worse is no one aside from Roy seems to care or remember who he is Roy goes to Malcolm to ask him if he knows where Barry is? Malcolm says no I don't know where my boyfriend is Roy gets pissed as he sees some guy come into the living room naked and asking him when he's coming back to the bedroom? That's when Roy loses it as he says Barry isn't your boyfriend and he would never date a washed up old man like you.

As Roy turns and walks away Malcolm grabs something and knocks him out as he yells for Eobard who walks out of the bedroom and asks what are we going to do with him? Malcolm says we are going to have some fun with him before we get rid of him cause Barry is mine but before we have some fun with him I want you to see what happened to Barry Garrick cause our new friend came here because he's his best friend and he says he's been missing for two months now and since Barry only has him now he wouldn't come here if he knew where he was so go now and find my soon to be husband with that Eobard puts his clothes on and leaves to go see if he can find that stupid kid.

Little do any of them know is that someone is watching them and he knows who they are looking for but also knows that they won't find him till hopefully everything is done and a certain beast learns to love and falls in love with him he knows if anyone can melt the beast cold heart it's Barry Garrick he was the one that the Nate was waiting for the one to change the beast back but change him back into a better man.

Nate leaves as he knows that they won't find Barry as he's where he's supposed to be meanwhile back at the castle Barry and Oliver are getting along Barry hasn't told anyone in the castle but he's falling in love with his beast and he's noticing how Oliver is changing he's not as evil and mean as he was the first week and Barry can't believe it's been two months since he's been there and he is feeling a little bit better every day he misses his mom but he knows that she would want him to make the best of this and to get to know the man underneath the beast.

Oliver fines him in the Library reading the smallest book ever so he goes and asks why are you reading that book?? Barry looks up as he says my mother used to read me this book no matter how crappy she felt or how tried she was from her treatments she would always read this book to me till I would fall asleep Oliver asked what happened to her? She died she had aids witch she got from my father but he walked out on her when she needed him the most for some guy and it was her and I and we thought she was getting better and she was but her medicine got expensive and come to find out he can't finish his sentence as he starts crying Oliver hugs him as he says I'm so sorry Barry says it's ok at least I have the memory's with her I'm so sorry that your mom was more worried about her career than she was as a mother Oliver says it's ok it's not the ideal way to meet you but who knows if she would have been a normal mother then we may never have met at all Barry hugs him tight as he says we really are lucky that we met.

Meanwhile back at the Arrow Cave Cisco asks has anyone seen Flash or Arsenal cause I have some up grades to there costumes? Henry says who are you looking for? Cisco says I'm looking for Barry and Roy Henry says Barry do you know what his last name is? Garrick I think he usually goes by Flash or Bell as he's saying this he leaves as he goes to the office as he says Darhk did you hire some kid named Barry Garrick? He says yes but he's fired cause he hasn't been here since his mom died and I give him two weeks and it's been two months Henry says so let me get this straight you hired my son and you knew who he was and then you never told me? Yes babe that about some's it up you told me that if I left Nora you would heal her so that my son would be healthy and have his mother Damien says no I told you if you left her I would make sure that you're son was healthy and I did and he is he doesn't have aid or any kind of disease but his whore mother was a different story she is dead and that's that so where is my son? I have no idea where he is Henry says we are done don't expect me to be home when you get home and I'm going to go find my son with that he leaves as Damien says well that just happened oh well I can find someone hotter and younger and better in bed as he continues to work on what he was working on.