Chatper 5 Two Months Later

Barry's mom has gotten worse the medicine isn't helping anymore and the doctor has told him the only thing he can do is make sure she's comfortable thank you doctor Danvers oh please call me Kara with that they leave the doctor's office.

When they get home Barry text Roy.

Roy: Just got back from the doctors office and they said all that I can do is make her comfortable.

Barry: I'm sry I'm on my way over I called off of work you need me more see you soon.

Barry reads the text and smiles as Nora says you look a little happier he tells her that Roy is on his way over she says she's glad he found someone and you two make a cute couple as she says I don't care for Malcolm he's not the one for you my sweet boy you deserve someone better than him at least I can leave this earth knowing that you have Roy even if you two aren't a couple at least I know you have a friend with that she sees tears in his eyes as she says I'll be fine sweet boy I'm feeling a little tired so I'm going to take a nap Barry kisses her forehead and says we will keep it down then he closes her door.

Roy get to the Garrick house and walks in as the two got closer as friends they would just walk into each other house and when they won't working or even when Barry was taking care of his mom Roy would help him and they would hangout they would play PlayStation 4 if they were at Roy's house if they were at Barry's house they would just watch movies or talk and they would make fun of Malcolm and the constant way he try's to make Barry his he is always bringing him gifts like the PlayStation 4 he bought to give him and after he tried denying the first gift which was a Rolex watch he had left the watch with Damien for the Flash and Damien had told him that it's better to just accept the gifts so he said ok and the next day before work at Big Belly Burger he and Roy went and sold the watch to the pawnshop See Barry hasn't told his mom about his night job cause he doesn't want to disappoint her as she's told him about her past and what his dad had did to help her get money for school it's not that he does what most the guys there do to make money but he will tell her one day that's why most of the things Malcolm gets him stays at Roy's house.

Roy hugs him when he sees him enter the living room once he hugs back he's crying as he says I can't lose her I don't know what I will do if I lose her Roy says it will be okay as he looks Barry in his eyes and then he kisses him passionately as Barry deepens the kiss and once they break apart Roy says I've been wanting to do that for awhile but I always chickened out but I'm not sorry I did it Barry says I've had a crush on you since I first seen you but I didn't want to ruin our friendship Roy looks at him and says you couldn't ruin our friendship besides your not getting rid of me that easily as he kisses him passionately again.

Once they stop for air Barry says I need to go check on my mom and then I'll be back down so make some popcorn and pick a movie and I'll be back down soon with that and before he leaves he kisses him on the lips then runs upstairs to talk to his mom and tell her everything about his first kiss to how he works at the Arrow Cave he goes into her room and she sees her son smiling and she says my sweet boy it's been so long since I've seen that beautiful smile of yours and not just your fake smile but you're genuine smile tell me what has you smiling like that? Roy kissed me and not a kiss on the cheek like an actual kiss she smiles as she hugs him I'm so happy for you my sweet boy you deserve to be happy Mom there is something else I need to tell you but I don't want you to be mad at me when I tell you.

Nora looks at her son as she says my sweet boy you can tell me anything he starts by saying well I've been working at this gay bar as a dancer so that I could help with your medicine and the bills so that you didn't have to worry so you could get better my sweet boy I'm not mad at you I could never be mad at you without you being there to help me even if I didn't want you to put your life on hold but you have always taken care of me ever since you were five and founded out about my disease you were always there for me so my sweet boy I could never be mad at you every thing you have done has always been to help me and make sure that I could get better she hugs her son and kisses his forehead as she says now go back downstairs and watch your movie with Roy I'm gonna take a nice warm bath and with that Barry goes back downstairs.

Once downstairs he says sorry it took so long but I told my mom everything about my job at the Arrow Cave and she took it well and I also told her about the kiss and she was so excited Roy says she isn't the only one who was excited about it as he smiles at Barry he then says I picked your favorite movie Captain America and I thought we could watch the rest of them afterwards Barry says really with a huge smile as he gets on the couch and curls up with Roy as they start there Captain America movie marathon during their movie marathon Barry falls asleep on Roy's chest Roy looks down to see Barr asleep on his chest and thinks he looks so peaceful he then lays down on the couch to get comfortable as he then puts his arm around Barry as he moves him so his face is in the crook of his neck then he kisses his forehead as he says sleep tight Flash.