Chapter 7 Finds His Mother's Body

Barry wakes up in Roy's arms as he looks up to see that Roy is wake as he says how long have you been awake? Roy says about five minutes and you looked so peaceful sleeping I didn't want to wake you up he leans down and kisses him passionately.

Barry looks at the clock and says oh my god is that the right time? Roy says yes Barry says I had a great night last night but I have to go check on my mom so he gets up and gets dressed as Roy gets up and gets dressed as he says I'll go with you it's cold out so I'll drive you home and don't say I don't have to do it cause I want to Barry says ok let's go as he kisses him passionately then says thank you they get in the car and he says hey how about we stop and get some food and maybe get some food for mom he says ok yeah he pulls into big belly burger and goes to the drive through and they order food and then Roy pays for it as Barry try's but he says no it's my treat Barry says you keep doing this and I might think you're trying to spoil me Roy looks over and says maybe I am trying Mr. Garrick cause maybe I'm trying to show you how much I love you and being with you Barry blushes and looks away as Roy gets the food then drives off.

They get to the Garrick house and Roy says go get your mom and I'll get the food he says thank you as he goes and unlocks the door and leaves it open for Roy as he runs upstairs to his mom's room he knocks on the door and there is no answer so he walks into the room and she looks like she's sleeping so he goes to wake her up but she has no pluses and she's cold Barry breaks down as he says mom? Mommy please wake up as he's crying as he says please don't go I need you I can't be on my own I don't know what to do with out you Roy comes into the room and sees Barry on the floor crying as he keeps mumbling Roy hears what he's saying as he goes to Barry and hugs him as he hears him saying please don't go mommy please don't leave me I'm not ready for you to leave me I'm not ready to be on my own as he's crying Roy is hugging him and rubbing his back as he says it will be ok bear.

Roy stays like that till Barry falls asleep he then takes him to his room and lays him down gently as he goes to get the phone and he calls the corners office and tells them and they say that they will send someone out there so he waits and when they finally get there he lets them in and tells them the body is upstairs and he tells them how she died and they take her to the morgue they give him the ticket and say once they make sure that Ms. Garrick did really die from her disease and not by flail play Roy says what he's about to go off on him when he says look man I'm just doing my job he says ok well call when this is done the guy says ok it may take a few days then he leaves.

Roy goes to check on Barry who is still sleeping and he's crying in his sleep so Roy goes and lays in bed next to him as he pulls him closer Barry cuddles up next to him and he puts his face in the crook of his neck as he warps his arms around his waist and sleeps better as Roy is running his fingers through his hair as he lays there he kisses his forehead as he lays there and he falls asleep when they wake up Roy says hey Barr I called the corners office and they came and got your mom and they give me the number and they said that they would call when they were done with the autopsy but it might take a few days cause they are really backed up and I give them my phone number and your cell phone number so if you didn't want to stay here you could stay at my place Barry says I would like that I can't stay here it to hard Roy says ok well then you can stay with me for how ever long you want and or need as he says let's go Barry get up but he takes his dinosaurs as he says my mom got me these when we went to the museum she brought me one each time we went there and we went there a lot as I loved it and we would go around the museum making the noise of each dinosaur he breaks down as he says I'm going to miss here Roy kisses him passionately as he says I know but I'll be here every step of the way to help you and lend you my shoulder to cry one he says as they walk downstairs and out the door.

They get to Roy's place and go inside as Roy asks Barry if he needs anything he says I just want to watch seat here with you and just watch a movie and cuddle Roy says well I'll make popcorn and you get the blankets and pick the movie any movie you want he gets a small smile from him as Barry gets the blankets and picks out this means war as he knows his mom would want him to be happy Roy comes back with the popcorn and sodas as he says did you get the movie yep and it's all already to go as he makes room for Roy so he sits and Barry puts his head on his shoulder as he presses play and they start watching the movie they are laughing their asses off and half way through the movie Barry falls asleep so Roy lays down and he gently pulls his bear down so that he can lay on his chest as he warps his arms around him he finishes the movie then falls asleep with Barry in his arms.

Beauty And The Beast An Olivarry Love StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara