Chapter 8

Barry gets a call from the corners office asking him to come down to the office once Iris is off the phone Eobard pays since her for helping him he told her that if she put a hold on the release of the body.

Barry is in the corners office when he asks to speak with Ms. West the lady at the desk says one second she goes and gets her and when she returns she says she's in her office and she's waiting for you as Barry goes to her office she says Mr. Garrick please sit down once he does she says I'm sorry but I can't release your mother's body I have to do the autopsy to make sure their isn't any foul play Barry looks at her as he says foul play what are you talking about she died in her sleep cause of her disease well I'm sorry that is what I have to find out as Barry says what foul play are you looking for? I have to make sure you didn't kill her so that you can get the insurance money at this point Barry is out raged as he says what insurance my mom didn't have any insurance Iris says she did and I have to do my job Barry says I wasn't home the night she died Iris says I'll call you when I find out Barry says how long will that take? She says it could take a few weeks Barry walks out.

He's crying as he's driving it's raining so hard he can't see where he's going he gets lost he try's to use his phone's gps but his phone is dead and then his car dies as he thinks how his luck is sucking today then he looks to his left and sees a mansion it looks like it's seen better days but he thinks maybe there is a phone he can use so he gets out of his car and runs up the long drive way by the time he gets to the door he's soaking wet so he knocks but no one answers he says please hello is anyone in there I just need to use your phone my car died and my cell phone is dead also after a few more minutes he knocks once more but before he can knock the door opens but no one is there so he walks in as he says hello sorry to just walk in but the door was open and I'm soaking wet and just need to use your phone as my phone and car died as he hears someone say please use the phone it's over on the table Barry says thank you.

The phone has no dial tone but before Barry can say anything someone says please come sit by the fire and get dry it's raining like cats and dogs out there and we don't want you to get sick as a cup of coffee appears beside him as someone who sounds like a woman says drink sweetie you need to warm up as he does this he hears someone roar and then the fire goes out as he says you're trespassing here and now you are my prisoner and you will be locked in the dungeon as he picks Barry up and carries him to his dungeon as Barry doesn't fight him as he doesn't care since his mom is dead and the corner is saying how she can't release her body so he doesn't care once he's locked in the dungeon as Oliver is walking upstairs as he's walking upstairs Tommy says Ollie what are you doing this boy could be the one to break the spell time is running out and with every day that passes you are turning more and more into the beast that you're mother made you out to be and pretty soon the rest of us will just be a thing of the past. 

Once they are upstairs Felicity goes off on him as she says now why did you do that? That young man was lost and just wanted to use the phone but it doesn't work and he was soaking wet and he's also in pain and had been crying and I he didn't even see us Oliver looks at her and looks like he's about to say something she just gives him a death glare as he says he is trespassing and he shouldn't be here and for that he will die down there Felicity says no you don't get to decide that since you are the reason we are in this mess so you will go down there and you will tell him since he is now stuck here with us he will be our guest and if we are lucky he will be the one to melt that ice around your heart and be the one to break this spell before he can say anything she says Oliver so help me if you don't do what I say you will have nothing but cold coffee or tea or whatever I will make you if I make you anything at all Oliver looks at her as he says fine he goes down and looks in the peep hole of the door as he sees him actually sees him he's beautiful but he's in so much pain as he's crying as he says I'm sorry mommy I know this isn't what you had in mind for my life but it looks like I'm going to die in this room as he hears the door open and someone who he can't see says I'm sorry that I was a dick before and I'm sorry about your mom and I've come to offer you a room that's not in this dungeon Barry says why would you do that for me when I was trespassing? Because I may have been to hard on you and I can't tell you right now but I'm hoping in time you can trust me and learn why I did what I did because you can't leave.