Chatper 4

They go to the Arrow Cave early and Roy finds and talks to Damien about his friend Damien looks him over and then says strip kid and your sixteen he asks him? Roy says it's ok so he starts stripping till he only in his underwear as Damien say those to its not just about your body kid it's about you cock as well so he takes off his underwear as both Damien and Roy look at his huge soft dick then Damien says your make us both a lot of money with that thing between your legs what's your name Belle and I only want to be a dancer.

Damien looks at him as he says that's what they all say at first so what's your stage name the Flash nice but if someone pays for a private audience with you you will have to strip he says ok and Damien smiles cause he knows that Malcolm is in his VIP booth tonight with his lackey and sex salve but he knows that Malcolm will pay good money to have this kid as Malcolm is vain and thinks he's gods gift and no one is as hot or worthy of his time.

Malcolm and Eobard are in the booth as Malcolm has Eobard riding his cock he then tells him to get doggie style and he once again enters into him as he's balls deep inside of him he starts pounding into his tight hole then Henry says thank you Arsenal now for our newest dancer please give The Flash a nice round of applause Flash comes out in only a red shirt and some yellow pants he starts dancing to the music as he slowly pulls his shirt off his head and throws it he then starts dancing on the pole meanwhile back in Malcolm's vip booth Eobard just came but Malcolm has stopped moving and he just inside of him not moving as he's watching the Flash dance then he starts pounding into Eobard again but now he's thinking about being inside of that beautiful boy as he's never seen anybody as beautiful as he is once he comes inside of Eobard instead of going again he pulls out and gets dressed as he tells him get dressed and go find the Flash and being him here.

Eobard gets dressed and does what Malcolm asked of him but he sees that look in his eyes that look that Malcolm only gives when he's looking at his self in the mirror Eobrad finds Damien and tells him that Malcolm wants the Flash to come to his vip booth so Damien goes back stage as Flash is counting his money and talking with Roy before they can finish their conversation Damien says Flash Malcolm Merlyn wants you to go to his vip booth so set your money aside and follow me Roy says don't worry I'll put it in your locker then gives him a thumbs up as he says I'll be waiting for you I won't leave without you Barry smiles and then follows Damien to Malcolm's booth.

Malcolm shakes his hand as he says Flash you are so beautiful I've never seen anyone as beautiful as myself he says I would love to get to know you Flash says I'm supposed to be on stage again and I need to make some money for he then stops talking Malcolm pulls out his wallet and hands him one thousand dollars he looks down and is about to say something but Malcolm says all I want is to get to know you and I'm one of the most wealthiest guys in Sterling City Barry looks like he's going to faint as he thinks aside from this guys egotistical attitude he's not bad looking and this will pay for his rent so he won't have to worry about it for a few months.

Malcolm asks so why aren't you at home in bed cause you look like you're at least sixteen Flash says I am sixteen but I also graduated from high school last year Malcolm looks at him as he says wow beautiful and smart you really are everything I've been looking for Flash blushes a bright red as he says thank you.

Before Barry leaves Damien says everyone we have hired someone to do costumes for all of you so all will be getting fitted before you all leave Barry and Roy are the first two to get fitted for their costumes and afterwards they leave as they get in Roy's car he says well how did you do on your first day? Barry says well I think I made over fifteen thousand dollars Roy says wow did you have sex with Malcolm as he laughs Barry says nope we just talked he's got an ego the size of Sterling City but he's nice and give me a thousand dollars just to talk to him Barry calls his mom and he says he was just with his friend and he was on his way home but Roy hears her say my sweet boy you should stay with your friend he sounds nice and before he can say anything Roy says I don't mind if you stay and that way we could get to know each other better and then after Nora says great have fun honey then she hangs up.

Barry says wow my mom is always trying to get me to have a life and not worry about her so much but she's the only family I have he says out loud Roy asks what about your father? Barry says he walked out on her he cheated on her with some guy and he give her aids and when she found out she was pregnant she also found out she had aids the same day and when she went home to tell him she seen him having sex on their kitchen table and afterwards he left her so he's just a glorified sperm downer Roy says I'm sorry I didn't know Barry says it's okay you didn't know and friends are supposed to tell each other things like that right before anything else can be said Roy says well here we are home sweet home.

Roy asks Barry if he's going to keep the job at the club? Barry says only if you keep your job at Big Belly Burger since your my friend and this maybe selfish of me but I don't want to lose my friend Roy says ok I can keep both jobs Barry is starting to fall asleep so Roy says come on let's get some sleep before he can lay down on the couch Roy says I meant in my bed it's big enough for the both of us and I've already seen you naked so it's only fair you get to see me and all my glory as he laughs Roy stripes and says come on Barry looks at him and looks a little to long then stripes also then they lay down and Barry says I'm glad I met you then falls asleep.