Chapter 2 Sixteen Years Later

Oliver is sixteen years old and he's had everything he's ever wanted he has friends who also happen to work in the manor his friends are the only ones who knows of what little kindness he has in his heart most of the time he's a Beast not just in the bedroom but aside from Tommy Felicity Laurel Diggle Thea and Sara.

To the rest of the outside world Oliver is a Beast not many people know it's because his mother never really nurtured or loved him she always treated him like a business deal and his only friend for awhile was Tommy till Tommy got together with Felicity and when his other friends were haired but it was to late by that time his heart had grown to cold.

Moria calls Oliver down to the sitting room as he goes to her she says I was going through your dad's office and I found this in his desk what is it he asks? It's a contract or a deal that on your sixteenth birthday you will marry Merlyn Moria tells him he looks at her and says Tommy is hot an all but I can't marry him he's dating Felicity Smoak no son it says you're to be married to Malcolm Merlyn I've called Mr. Steele to see if I could get you out of it Oliver looks at her as she says I'll let him explain it to you.

Mr. Queen I'm sorry I've looked over every inch of this deal and it's iron clad there is no way out of it with out losing everything Oliver looks like he's going to cry as he says but he's old Moria looks her son in the eyes and sounds so sincere as she says I'm sorry dear but Malcolm did help your father build his company and he told me he made a deal with him he just never told me what that deal was Oliver says well I will honor the deal my father made when does this deal happen? Mr. Steele says two days after your sixteenth birthday Oliver leaves after he hears this he heads to the club he's heard of called the Arrow Cave.

What he's heard about the Arrow Cave is that it's a new gay bar that's opened up in the glades so he figures it's a good place to get drunk and find some hottie to fuck since his life will be over in two days since today is his sixteenth birthday and no one remember his birthday this year he give up on his mother remembering his birthday when he was eight plus she was never home so even though he had maids and butler's he learned at a young age to take care of his self he also learned to not let anybody in his heart he kept his friends at arms length.

He gets to the Arrow Cave and the bouncer asks for his ID so he slipped him three hundred dollar bills witch got him the stamp to drink and got him in the door as well as the VIP room he learned that a man named Damien Darhk and Henry Darhk owned and ran the club they told him that he could have time with one of their best dancers and as long as the money was good he could do whatever he wanted with the dancer they sent up Roy Harper and a bottle of their best Champagne.

Roy was giving Oliver a lap dance when Oliver got hard so Roy slips a hand down his pants and starts rubbing his hard on when Oliver says give me head and I'll give you a hundred bucks Roy didn't say no he was one of the hottest guys there and he made good money plus he got to do what he loves witch is have sex or give head to hot rich douche bags so as he's giving him a lap dance he starts licking and sucking on his collar bone then he unbuttons Oliver's shirt and takes it off he then sucks licks and lightly biting on his nipples he then moves down to his chest as he's unbuttoning his pants once he does he's surprised to see that he's not waring underwear so he starts licking the huge piece of man meat between Oliver's legs before Oliver comes he says let me fuck you with a condom and I'll give you three hundred bucks without one it's six hundred bucks Roy stops and says do you even have that kind of money on you I'm not supposed to ask you that but if you don't have that much money it'll be bad for you sweetie.

Oliver says I'm Oliver Queen of course I have that kind of money plus I bought more than enough since it's my birthday and my life will be over soon he throws him eight hundred as he says now since you're a hottie and nice now you've lube it enough now ride it.

As Oliver is about to leave the Arrow Cave he sees a hottie setting at the bar so he goes over and starts talking to him and since the guy is drunk he's easy for Oliver to convince to come back to his house with him the hottie says ok and they walk out of the Arrow Cave and Oliver opens the door for Nate Haywood as he found out his name before they get to his house Oliver unzips Nate's pants and gives him a blow job as once he's come he says that was just a little taste of what's to come when I get you home. 

The driver tells Oliver that they have arrived and Oliver gets out and opens the door for Nate  then he opens the front door and once they are inside he picks up Nate over his shudder so that he can get to his room faster once they are in his room he puts Nate down and starts undressing as he also starts kissing biting and sucking on Nate's collar bone then once Nate is undressed he goes down on Oliver and starts licking his huge cock then starts bobbing up and down on it before Oliver comes he says stop I want to come inside of you so he picks Nate up and takes him to the bed and he enters into his tight hole once he's all the way inside of him he waits for him to say move then he starts pounding into his tight hole as he does this he picks him up and is pounding into him as he puts him against the wall then he tells him to get doggie style so he can fuck him harder and faster and deeper inside of Nate after about two hours Oliver then comes inside of Nate.

Nate says wow that was amazing Oliver says they don't call me a Beast in bed for nothing now get out of my house I'm going to sleep but it's raining and my car is at the club that's not my problem I just give you the best sex of your life Nate is sober now and he says oh no I was saving myself for when I get married to my fiancé Ray Palmer Oliver says aging not my problem Nate gets mad that's the point nothing is your problem you're as ugly on the inside as well as the outside and now in till you can learn to love and fall in love and someone can fall in love with you then the spell will be broken but if the last Patel on this Enchanted rose falls by your twenty fifth birthday you and everyone in this manor will stay enchanted forever and with that the spell was cast and he made it so that everyone in the city and the glades forget about the prince of Sterling City.