Chapter 6

Barry's mom tells him he needs to go out with Roy and have some fun be a Sixteen year old boy you need a night out and before he can say anything she says I'm still your mother and I want you to go have fun be a teenager he says fine but only because you played the mom card witch isn't fair she says it's my right as the mom to play the mom card and make sure that you have fun since you've spent most of your childhood taking care of me she says with a smile now go get ready Roy will be here shortly to pick you up.

Barry goes to take a shower and once he's done he walks into his room with just a towel on and Roy says damn babe you look hot he says as he kisses him passionately then says so how about before we go have fun we go back to my place he says as he rises his eyebrows? Barry says that sounds like fun but how about we get some food and then go to your place? Why Mr.Garrick is that you're way of asking me out on a date? Barry blushes at that statement.

Barry says maybe but I'm really hungry as he goes and sits on Roy's lap as he's just wearing his towel and dancing on his lap as he kisses him passionately Roy says what is it with the Garrick's not playing fair? Barry smiles as he says it's a gift as he kisses him then gets up so he can get dressed as he tosses towel to the floor as he puts on his underwear and then his blue jeans and a red shirt he goes and says good bye to his mom an give her a kiss then says if you need me just call me she says she will just go and have fun Roy and Barry leave they stop at Big Belly Burger and eat their food and then they go back to Roy's house.

Once inside Roy's house they start kissing passionately and then they started undressing and as they are in their underwear Roy says I don't want to do this if you don't want to I don't want you to feel like you have to or like I'm pushing you to do something you don't want before Roy can finish his thought Barry kisses him passionately then afterwards he says you should know by now that I don't do anything that I don't want to do and we have been fooling around for awhile now and I'm ready for this and I want to do this I want you to be my first.

Roy hears him say that so he goes up and kisses him passionately then as they stop for breath Roy just starts kissing his jawline and moves down to his neck as he then starts licking and sucking on his collar bone after he leaves a hickey he moves down to his abs as he licks down his abs Barry laughs as it tickles Roy then moves to his thighs as he kisses each one of them he then licks his cock though his underwear and then kisses the head of his Cock as removes his underwear as he slowly licks up Barry's cock he then takes the head of his cock into his mouth as he licks the slit of it Barry moans as Roy takes this as his opportunity to take him all the down his throat as he's bobbing up and down on his cock he's playing with his balls he then lubes his finger and slowly pushes his finger into Barr's hole as he slowly pushes into him while he's going up and down on his cock he has found his prostate and is hitting it as he adds another finger as he hooks that spot Barry is moaning and yelling and before he can say anything he comes as Roy takes it all he then says wow Barry says sorry I was trying to warn you but Roy kisses him passionately as he says don't apologize it was giving you so much pleasure it happens as he says are you ready for the real show? Barry says yes but first I want to Roy says you can do that after I give you the best time of you're life he pushes him into the bed as he says are you ready as he slowly starts entering his tight hole once he's all the way inside of him he waits for Barry to get use to the feel.

Barry says move please as you wish Roy says so he moves all but the head of his dick out and then slams back into his tight hole as he does this a few more times he finds Barry's sweet spot he then puts Barr's legs over his shoulders as he has a better angle to go deeper into Barry as he leans down to kiss him passionately as he's pounding into his beautiful friend as Barry takes his digs his nails into Roy's back as he's moaning as Roy keeps hitting his prostate so fast and hard that Barry comes as he yells Roy's name Roy comes deep inside of Barry he falls out of Barry with a pop sound as he lays on top him.

Barry says that was so amazing Roy says well I had a beautiful man to make sure his first time was enjoyable as well as pleasurable I know that we aren't going out but anytime you want to have some more fun let me know Barry is asleep as he says well sleep tight sexy Barry snuggles close to him as he puts his head in the nook of Roy's neck as he says I could get use to this as he pulls him closer an warps his arms around his waist he kisses his forehead then falls asleep with Barry in his arms later that night while Barry and Roy are sleeping Nora dies peacefully in her sleep.