|Chapter 10| too close

THIRD-PERSON POV

While Wilbur was cleaning up the bloody mess he had made with James, While Y/n was peacefully asleep. Now that Wilbur finished cleaning the blood the only thing left to do is discard the body.

"Now what should I do with your corpse?" Wilbur asked himself, like he wanted the dead body to reply. He thought for a bit, nothing came to mind. "Hmmm, maybe in the forest? Yeah no one's going to find you there buddy." Wilbur smiles at the motionless James. Wilbur carrys James like a baby with spit up on it, he didn't want to deal with blood on his clothes after changing into clean ones. Wilbur made his way upstairs to the main floor. He carefully placed James down in a way to where none of his blood got anywhere. He went and grabbed a shovel from the garage. Once he did he went to the forest first, since he thought it would be easier to make the hole and then come back to bury the body, Y/n would stay asleep right? Wilbur was now far into the forest he found the perfect spot and started digging it was going to take a long time. While Wilbur was digging away almost done Y/n woke up.

Y/N POV

I awoke with a big yawn, I must have fallen asleep when Wilbur was playing his Guitar, I couldn't remember when though. I went into the restroom right next to Wilburs room to splash water in my face to fully wake myself up. I heard a door open. Was that Wilbur? I went down to where the sound was, it was a horrific scene, there was James lifeless body, I knew he was dead by the big slit in his clothes and his stomach, and the mass amount of blood all over him. I felt my stomach churn at the sight,

"I'm going to be sick." I spoke aloud, I saw Wilbur come into my view when he looked over to me and saw me looking at the bloody scene he didn't look scared at the body, rather me finding it.

"Y/n why are you out of bed..?" What? Did...did Wilbur do this?! My whole body was shaking at this point, I feel lightheaded.

"D-did y-you d-do th-is W-w-wil-b-bur?" The room was filled with dead silence. All that you could hear was me and Wilbur breathing.

"Y-y/n I did this for you-"

"You killed him didn't you!" The room spins around me from the sight of a dead body, and that horrible stench. I leaned on a wall for support, and put my hand on my head to hopefully sooth the pain, which didn't do anything. I opened my eyes to see Wilbur..smiling? Why was he smiling?

"You look so pale Y/n,"

"Don't talk to me. I'm dizzy let me get my thoughts in order," why was I even talking to him he murdered someone! Yeah I hated the guy but still it didn't matter how much I hate someone it doesn't mean Wilbur should kill him! Why did he even kill him?! I hyperventilate, which doesn't help my case, my legs collapsed underneath me. Wilbur walked over to me and placed his head on my shoulder, I was out of strength. So I couldn't push him off.

"Hopefully you'll forget this all when you wake up." He firmly hugged me, but to where it didn't hurt. My vision slowly is eaten by darkness.

"W-why..." I manged to get out before I completely passed out.

"Because, Y/n, I love you." Those words rang in your head. It was because he loved you? I couldn't think more on in because I feel asleep.

SIMPBUR POV

Y/n fell in my arms. Good they're asleep. I need them to forget this 'dream'. I carry them bridal style, and walk to my room. While I was doing that, I looked down at them, they looked peaceful, despite what they saw a few moments ago, but they look like they didn't even see a thing. I gently place them down on the bed. I pull the covers over them so they don't have to be cold. I walk back to James and picked him up like I did earlier, I didn't want to get blood on my clothes again. I finally reach the dig spot. I threw him in the deep hole. A crack could be heard. I gave him a big smile before covering his face with the dark dirt. I covered him pretty quickly and was pleased with my job. The wind was strong so leafs will cover it in no time. I dragged the shovel behide me as I walk back to my house. Once I do get there I put the shovel back in the place it was and made my way to my room where Y/n was, luckily they were still asleep. I laid down on the bed making sure I didn't wake them up, and covered my self under the blanket. I cuddled up to Y/n, they were so warm. I smiled, then closed my eyes to go to sleep.

A/N

two chapters in one day lol that's all the writing for today I have school tomorrow:( school sucks. Anyways see you in the next chapter (hopefully) tomorrow! Bye~!