|Chapter 17| Simpbur

Y/N POV

I wake up to darkness. I thought I was still asleep but it had a slight white to it. Do I have a blindfold on? What happened? All that I can fully remember is that what was in that box...was that really James's hand? It has been a year since he disappeared but I never thought he died. Other then those dreams I had..wait what am I talking about those weren't even dreams were they? I fully regain consciousness and realize the situation I'm in. I try to yell for help but something was muffled my voice. It was tape. A door opened and footsteps walled towards me.

"Are you awake?" I didn't answer the familiar voice. But he somehow knew I was. "Good! I made you something to eat, here let me get this off of you." I hesr glass being gently being placed down next to me. Followed by my blindfold being taken of. It was Wilbur standing right in front of me.

"Wilbur?" I muffled. I then fully remembered what happened before this. Soon warm tears stream down my face. Two hands cup my face.

"What wrong darling?" Both of his thumbs rubs against my face going back and forth. It's some what comforting. "Here let me get this off for you. It might sting for a bit." He rips of the tape from my mouth and covers it right after to muffle my pain inducing scream. Not just because of the tape but because of the trust broken between me and him. "Sorry but on the plus side you can talk now! I had to tie you to the chair I put James in. Luckly his blood dried but still ill try and replace it as soon as possible ok?" I look down to my arms they had tape wrapped around them and wrapped around the tape was rope. I'm guessing he didn't want to have me give myslef rope burn.

"W-why..?" My voice trembles.

"Whay do you mean why? I love you so much Y/n. And I'm showing you just how much I love you!" What does he mean he loves me?

"This isn't how someone shows their love Wilbur." I try to sound calm despite me having tears coming down my face but it came out like I was still crying.

"Well," He removes one hand from my face. "This is how I show it." He plants a kiss on my forehead. I would have been a blushly mess but I was instead feeled to the brim with fear. He wipes one of my tears away and moved his hand away from my cheek still leaning near me. His nose bleeds and his pupils had become hearts, and his while face was blush. "You dont even know how much I love you, its just too much for anyone to understand." He smiles. I just stare forwards. What made him do this? I thought we were good friends! How did I not see this coming? He had been acting strange when ever I was at his house. My eyes tear up again. I didn't even notice I stopped. Wilbur hugs me, I let it happened, it's not like I could push him away. "Say you love me please?"

"I love you." I say emotionlessly I didn't even mean to say that. I guess my body took over for me.

"Well that was easier then I thought it would be. I thought I would have to resort to.." He pauses. "Well you find out if you disobey me. (not sexual god please no) " He plants another kiss but this time on my cheek. I was to out of it to care. He smiles at me and reaches for something, my food. He had made what looked like dinner. Mash potatoes, small cut up stake bits, some green beans, and still on the table a glass of water. "Say aww" He had a piece of skate on a fork moving towards my mouth I opened it reluctantly, he places the fork in my mouth, I bit down he pulls the fork back to him, and I chew what was in my mouth, I tried not to show it but it was pretty good. He kept doing this until there wasn't anything on the plate left. "You thirsty?" I nod my head. He grabs the glass of water on the table and carefully pours some in my mouth, I swallow, he repeated this until, just like the food. It was empty. I yawn, my eyes were getting heavy.

"W-what..was..in..that?" I yawned again and felt myslef falling asleep.

"Night my love~." Wilbur says to me before I fall asleep in the chair.

SIMPBUR POV

Y/n had fallen asleep to the drugged water I gave them. It was for the best, for me, and for them. Good for me because I can watch them sleep peacefully, and good for them, so they didn't have to bare being in that chair. My phone buzzes in my pocket, it was Dream calling. I answer it.

"Hello?"

"Wilbur do you need anything? I know that you finally got Y/n."

"Uhm a new chair that can be stuck to the floor. Y/n will be out for awhile for when you come over to set it up."

"Ok that'll be 8 dollars an hour."

"Geez it seems your prices are going up everyday."

"Well is it a deal or?"

"Ugh fine just come over when ever you got everything ok?"

"Ok fine see you in a bit Wilbur."

"Bye." I hung up and put my phone back in my pocket. I enjoyed Dreams helpfulness but I was busy watching over Y/n and I'll have to leave them alone while I get them in a new chair. I hate to have them sit in the same chair I made James sit in. But when dream comes over I don't have worry about it anymore.

A/N

Uhm the new chapter here like an hourish after the other one. And how are we already at 1.06k reads?! We were just at 1.04 a couple of minutes ago! Away don't question anything about this chapter ok. Well imma write more. ;) I need help 😀. Bye~!